NSO Group provided electronic arms trade to Mexico

Kab

NSO Group provided electronic arms trade to Mexico

Kab
NSO Group is a hacking group that is American owned but based in Israel which deal in electronic arms trade.

Link to BBC article.

This is the part that got my attention and I quote,

"Listed in the SSI were multi-million dollar deals made between the NSO Group and government entities in Mexico and Panama. This is the tip of the iceberg -  press reports of sales rely on leaks and anonymous sources, and so there are likely many more unknown to the general public. "

The rest of the article is a good read.