NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture UPDATE another new pic

SRG

NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture UPDATE another new pic

SRG
This post was updated on .

found this on facebook on his sons Manuel "El General" Torres FB who surprisingly is a narco corrido singer signed to Del Records which is owned by Sony. Conspiracy much??

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

Birria De Chivo
 How about some pics of his daughter's juicy ass.

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

ArmChairIntellect
Love posts like this, thanks

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
SRG

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

SRG
Yea it's crazy how thismguy and his family are able to reamin so "public" and not be caught....

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

Havana
On Facebook. Jeez! Give me a brake! Really narco family members living so visibly might as well be sticking their tongues out going, "Nah, nah, nah, nah...Our family does whatever we want, cause we're so rich off  corrupt Mexico's pain!"  It's so much better when narcos live in fear of loss of freedom - like el Mayo having to run for the trees every time a copter flies over.

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

Havana
I mean BREAK!

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

EL ChaMuko
Crazy how they live their life so in the open. They just don't give a fuck or there so stupid in love with the attention they get from putting there shit out like that. It almost seems like they want some kind of fame  from papi being a murderer, just to be talked about.They ain't got no talent or skills so lets ride on daddy's fame. Cant believe their enemies haven't killed more of them kids. You don't hear other families putting their shit out like that,  even the low level  drug dealers aren't so stupid.

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

El Regio
wenglenca wrote
On Facebook. Jeez! Give me a brake! Really narco family members living so visibly might as well be sticking their tongues out going, "Nah, nah, nah, nah...Our family does whatever we want, cause we're so rich off  corrupt Mexico's pain!"  It's so much better when narcos live in fear of loss of freedom - like el Mayo having to run for the trees every time a copter flies over.
Oh yes his daughters all have facebook, the entire clan is on facebook. Even their relatives in California are openly linked to their profiles, they don't hide their involvement in organized crime. I have no idea why the US govt. doesn't go after them, I am sure a little surveillance will render lots of information on them. Unless this govt. is bought off too...

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

El Regio
EL ChaMuko wrote
Exactly, the other families don't have the connections that these pricks have. Which is why Sinaloa is "less violent", they don't have to dirty their hands as much. Although from the looks of it their days are numbered.

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

El Regio
Well I hope Los Zetas, Beltranes or Arrelanos get em!

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

EL ChaMuko
It's starting to get out there how they were snitching on their rivals, most likely their own people and other cartel's they were in agreements with just so they can stay off the radar. El Mayo's son is putting it out there with his trial and the whole Fast & Furious mystery isn't helping either. Their were already rumors out that the Mexican government was working with them and now that the United States were also involved, from what has been reported so far. Working with the Mexican government but also doing their little side projects with the Cartels, like running guns and letting them sell their drugs with amnesty just to collect intel?  Playing both sides.
SRG

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture

SRG

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture UPDATE another new pic

QuitaPuercos
I hope Los Zetas dismember him

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture UPDATE another new pic

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture UPDATE another new pic

Bones
Lol @ all the conspiracy theories...

ya im sure El M1 is soo hooked up that the US govt protects all his nieces and nephews in the US! God forbid Chapo misses even one payment to the CIA, or they will shut down all their facebook pages immediately!!!!
SRG

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture UPDATE another new pic

SRG
They need to post this on the blog Did the story about el 6 just come out?

Re: NEW Manuel Torres Felix Picture UPDATE another new pic

_The Magician_