NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

manuel2984ny

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

This is a good 1 but so brazen!I just couldn't see a criminal north of the border granting interviews unless he was 1 of those self centred serial killers (which Caro probably is but of course a whole different motivation).Tons of protection there!

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

I think it is bizarre Anabel Hernandez is sitting down with Caro, after all she has said and exposed....

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

ditto and "fabricated'

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

el Jesse James
What do you mean J? If you can elaborate.. you mean like it's strange because of the hard stance she's taken or..? Just wondering, thx.

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

ESLiero

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

oner
Is there English subtitles anywhere?
I've got no idea what's being said.

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

I am really curious exactly what went down with Cadete, in terms of going from plaza boss and nephew of Caro Quintero, to turning himself into the DEA.

I say it is bizarre because Hernandez has long been once of the most outspoken and angry voices about the narcos and narcopoli's for almost a decade, and it surprises me she would sit down with someone like Caro for a civil conversation.

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

Ciro
You can change the subtitles from spsnish to english

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

oner
Thanks,

 I did not know you could do that

Re: NEW Caro Quintero interview with Anabel Hernandez

Ciro
Yep most youtube videos support this.  The translation is not the best but 90% you will get