Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

TNL

Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

TNL
Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

The self-defense pact with Castillo involved the relocation of its members processed.

Adam Garcia
Morelia, Mexico (15 April 2014) -. .'s Public Security Secretariat (SSP) reported this afternoon Michoacan moving 20 paramilitaries who are under criminal prosecution for possession of firearms to criminal Apatzingán Via social networks reported that community were detained in various prisons in the country and now continue his trial in the state. "This as compliance with agreements made ​​on April 14 by the Commission for Security and Integral Development of Michoacán," noted Carlos Hugo Castellanos, head of the agency on Twitter. stressed that with this move added 35 inmates held in the Corrections Center Apatzingán related to self-defense groups.

"With these steps generates confidence and willingness of all parties is demonstrated by returning the order and tranquility # Michoacán" he said. Yesterday, leaders of 20 municipalities AUC signaron an agreement with the Federal Commissioner Alfredo Castillo, which involved the relocation of its members processed. disarming these groups no later than May 10 and joining the bodies Village Defence was also agreed to continue to protect their communities through legal channels.

Related News

Mora agreed release -. Mireles

Yes it is a disarmament -. Castillo

Pactan rural body and gun registration

Accepted term self-defense -. Castillo

Mireles threatens blockades in Michoacan

Contribute a better translation

Morelia, México (15 abril 2014).- La Secretaría de Seguridad Pública (SSP) de Michoacán reportó esta tarde el traslado de 20 autodefensas que se encuentran bajo proceso penal por portación de armas de fuego al penal de Apatzingán.Vía redes sociales, informó que los comunitarios se encontraban recluidos en diferentes prisiones del País y que ahora continuarán su juicio en la entidad."Esto como cumplimiento de los acuerdos realizados el 14 de abril por la Comisión para la Seguridad y el Desarrollo Integral de Michoacán", anotó Carlos Hugo Castellanos, titular de la dependencia, en Twitter.Destacó que con este traslado suman 35 internos recluidos en el Centro de Readaptación Social de Apatzingán relacionados con los grupos de autodefensa.

Con estos pasos se genera confianza y se demuestra la voluntad de todas las partes por regresar el orden y la tranquilidad a #Michoacán", aseguró.Ayer, líderes de autodefensas de 20 municipios signaron un acuerdo con el comisionado federal Alfredo Castillo, el cual implicaba la reubicación de sus integrantes procesados.También se acordó el desarme de estos grupos a más tardar el 10 de mayo y su incorporación a los cuerpos de Defensa Rural para continuar protegiendo sus comunidades por la vía legal.

http://www.elnorte.com/aplicaciones/articulo/default.aspx?id=205535&v=2

Re: Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

spike151
Adam Garcia
Morelia Mexico April 15th 2014
The Public Security Secreteriat (ssp) reported this afternoon that they were moving 20 paramilitaries (Auto Denfensas legally carrying out their constitutional duty) who are under criminal prosecution for possession of fire-arms ( who are under prosecution for carrying out the governments work for them , as the government are too busy getting fat on templario bribe money).  These paramilitaries ( Mexican auto defensa heroes) have been imprisoned in various prisons , are being moved to apatzingan prison ( we are moving these people to apatzingan prison in the hope that the huge amount of templarios imprisoned there will kill them , as we have no evidence against them).

This was done to be compliant with agreements made on april 14th by the Commission for security and integral development of Michoacán. ( we did this because we are scared of the autodefensas because they have shown us to be useless , feckless , corrupt puppets of the drug cartels), noted Carlos Hugo Castellanos ( noted a templario puppet) on twitter , who is head of the SSP. He also added that this move meant there were now 35 Autodenfensas in prison in Apatzingan ( he also added this move meant there are now 35 falsely imprisoned Auto Defensas on trumped up charges , now awaiting execution by imprisoned templarios in apatzingan prison).

With these actions we will generate confidence and willingness of all parties is being demonstrated by the return of order and tranquillity( with these actions we will get rid of the AD imprisoned as we have no evidence or case against them, we will spread fear back into Michoacán towns , and resume the normal service of us taking payoff from the templarios , whilst mayhem maybe wreaked with impunity).

Yesterday leaders of 20 different Auto Defensa movements signed an agreement with Alfred Castillo the Federal Commissioner which led to the prisoners being transferred to Apatzingan prison from different locations.

The agreement means the Auto Defensas will have to disarm by 10th May, and will join the village defence bodies who can continue to protect their communities through legal channels( we are disarming the Auto Defensas because the templarios have paid us to do so. The AD will join the village defence groups , who will be armed with only machettes and sticks to fight off the re-emerging templarios , and marauding filthy zetas).

Related News

Mora agreed release -. Mireles

Yes it is a disarmament -. Castillo

Pactan rural body and gun registration

Accepted term self-defense -. Castillo

Mireles threatens blockades in Michoacan

Re: Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

Wow Wow Wow unbelievable explanation Spike151 but it all makes sense although hard to grasp that people don't give a shit about anyone except the money in their pocket and will go to any lengths to embrace their selfishness Im not religious but God isn't anywhere to be found in Mexico to protect the innocent I just joined BB to reply to this Ive only been following the drug war since Chapos arrest but I sure love to motorcycle that country every couple of years and this place BB tells me where to avoid like Michoacán etc Excellent articles and comments are just as good You cant find any of this in mainstream media although I realize there are Mexicanos and cartels members on this website gathering from the comments The citizens just don't deserve the crap that goes on down there no one to protect them It sounds like crime is running the country not the government Its like the 1700s As someone commented last week the Wild West Will Mexico ever become a democratic country and get with the program like other global countries They are trying to tout investment but it would cost tons in security and extortion so not worth it Does anyone have an opinion on what Mexico might be like 10 years down the road?Id eally like to hear I know a lot of you guys are right up to snuff on this stuff Does it get worse before it gets better?Where does it end or does it?They must just be wrecking their economy by allowing all the exortions How does Mexico have any money to operate the county when everyones on the take?Have they ever had a balanced budget or is it all bullshit  85% of people don't pay tax and the rest of business are extorted?

Re: Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

nacho

Re: Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

Thx Nacho Anyone else want to give it a whirl?

Re: Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

spike151
Canadiana , Mexico has two large contributors to the Mexican economy. First is Pemex which puts 60 billion US dollars into the economy annually . Second is the drugs business with conservative estimates put at 30-35 billion US dollars annually. As you can see does the Mexican government really want to put a stop to drugs when it contributes so much into the Mexican economy.

What they want is the cartels to melt into the forests and hills and make their drugs and export them without anyone being aware of it. The Mexican government would be happy enough. What they don't want is extortion , kidnapping , drug cartel battles in populated areas. Piena Nieto has targeted exactly this , the templarios were considered amongst the worse for this particular type of crime along with the zetas. Those cartels along with CDG have received the brunt of the government offensive.
Those cartels keeping a low profile like CAF and CJNG are receiving less attention from those authorities that have some honour left.

The AD also add something into the mix , they have the opportunity to remove from power anyone in Michoacán who is on the Templar payroll. They have a chance to live a normal live , if the government leave them alone to police their own areas. There has been a rash of kidnappers caught recently in border states like Coahuila and Tamaulipas and Sonora. I think Mexican people are starting to report where these people are. Seems like many Mexicans have become emboldened by the example set by the AD . Most people have had enough.

Also for the first time central government figures have been publicly accused of extortion. Seems Mexico may have hit a point of gathering momentum , where for a time , and with the introduction of the new justice system , they may be a purge of corrupt people out of government. Like the police in Juarez they should be made to take polygraph tests to find out for once who is dirty and who is not.

So a time of change but only Mexico can decide if it truly wants to change for the better

Re: Move to self-defense to Apatzingán

but Spike151 Mexico Pemex is being sold out 20% of it gets robbed all the gasoline subsidities ended in Dec they haven't spent a cent in exploration and say they will be out of oil in 5 years in the proven reserves About drug money financing the country it goes in the personal pocket of bribed officials no?not for the good of the country I think you are right about Zs and CT being really bad  Bad for  tourism and foreign investment which is at the tops of their agendas which they would lose even more $$ then the cartels contribute in $$ and looks like government has had it with them crossing over a line My theory is they are taking the capos down 1st letting them kill 1 another and using AD combo to splinter them down and then they wont have enough $$ to grease all the palms so they will be more manageable to take out ie less powerful problem is they are diversifying into predatory crimes which is more noticeable Any other theories out there?