Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Mica

Yucatan.com.mx
Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Cancun.- Two women, mother and daughter were murdered in the living room of their house in the Villas del Mar Plus subdivision, which is located in the 249 region.

On an information card, the State Attorney General's Office announced that it started the administrative folder 25/2018 for the double crime.

According to the official part, at 11:40 hours the 9-1-1 emergency number reports 911 shots in a house in the Villas del Mar Plus subdivision, in the 249 region.

According to the testimonies, the alleged perpetrators of the shooting were fleeing aboard a vehicle type Caribbean and / or golf black.

It was also revealed that inside a house, two bodies were found sitting on a sofa, that one of the bodies had at least ten shots in different parts and an official identification in the name of VARM.

Also, the second body also had at least 10 shots, concentrated mainly in the head.

According to the research, VMV was interviewed, who said she was a sister of EMMV, 16, who was with her mother.

The bodies were transferred to the Forensic Medical Service (SEMEFO) for the necropsy of the law.

Hours earlier, at 8 o'clock on Monday night, a man died of several shots while walking in the region 225, the subject was identified as a 36-year-old JGP, originally from Puebla and a chauffeur by trade.

With these three executions, the number of executions rose to 15 in the first 16 days of the year.

On the other hand, the Municipal Secretariat of Public Security announced that elements of the Municipal Police assured a person who said he was called "Angel" N, 29 years of age, for injuries in injury of an officer.

In an official part it was reported that yesterday morning preventative elements that made their surveillance tour on the Avenida Niños Héroes, in Supermanzana 216; They realized that the detainee was now bothering a woman so they descended from the police unit to intervene.

They indicated that the subject took a rock and attacked the officer causing a head injury so they immediately proceeded to stop him.

After being arrested, whoever called himself Angel "N" was medically certified and placed at the disposal of the corresponding authority.

With information from Infoqroo.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Mica
Here is the location of the subdivision.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

BajaCheryl
This has been confirmed narco related?  And the man hitting the police with a rock as well?

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

I am never able to tell if @BajaCheryl is asking a question, making a statement or just looking for fun.
Based on the casings belonging to an AR-15 and being relatives of police, if this is not narco related it would be shocking.

More details from El Pacifico
The two women who were executed on Tuesday morning in Cancun, inside their own house in the Villas del Mar Plus subdivision, in the street of the gannets on the 01 block, were mother and daughter, the latter being only 16 years old. , but according to information obtained unofficially it is known that they were also relatives of police assigned to the municipal police of Puerto Morelos.

According to data from the State Attorney General's Office (FGE), 17 casings were found in the place, of which 15 casings were caliber .223, which corresponds to an AR-15 weapon, and 2 casings were of the caliber 5.56, known as the 'police officers', as it can go through bulletproof vests.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

BajaCheryl
Mica, it was a real question and now that we know the relationship with muns and the type of gun you are right it would be surprising it it wasnt narco related.  Hitting with a rock not so much.  I'm not a fighter just want to be clear.

I watch what goes on in CUN as we have an office there.  I'm in Cabo.

Thanks for clarifying.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

i viewed a great video yesterday of the violence in cancun.  It is from the UK but on the ground reporting.  I was looking for hype, you know me but actually it was very well done.  I am thinking of posting it on main page.  they also went to aca.  They were able to get people to speak on camera.  They were in aca.. i think ..when a murder of a taxi driver occurred.   it is heart wrenching when the wife sees the body.  and one of the devastated and angry relatives spoke to the journalist about piso.  How taxi driver are extorted but also are ordered to collect piso.  and when they refused they are killed.  people do  not understand the depth of the criminality.

i found it...here it is below

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Kye0001
Chivis I've seen that documentary, it was really informative.  Were getting quite a lot of them at the moment, are you able to view BBC.co.UK?  They often have documentaries on about the violence and had one presenter stay in the one of your prisons.  It was a richie yates one and its worth checking out.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Chivis that video had no hype and brought so many questions.  I have never been to Acapulco, due to safety concerns.  Loving history, I have always wanted to visit where Hollywood royalty went to vacation.  It’s astonishing that it has never recovered.  It seems like a no brainer for a politician to get elected with the promise to resolve (looking from the outside).

The documentary does make you wonder, could Cancun turn into Acapulco 2.0?  Does anyone remember a story with in the last few years about a private security firm in Mexico that had a picture of them with computers in a large compound, something like a tree house?

Thanks for sharing!

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

I like the fact it is only 2 months old so current no hype well done
I view many of the BBC documentaries and usually have a high opinion of them

 they do not rely on stringers they are on the ground the old fashioned way and it shows.
i will check out the richie yates, seems I saw it but will check.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

130 murdered taxi drivers in Acapulco last year.Holy crap!!!!

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Chava
I'm reading the paper now, and there are 2 taxi drivers killed just yesterday.

I would beg to differ with that 130 number. It is WAY off, and not on the high side.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

chava

it is very high.  I will try and find time to research it but the number is among the highest anywhere in Mexico if no the highest.

The issue is forceable piso collection

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Chava
Chivas, I agree, the "real numbers" are VERY high. (not sure if you were agreeing with me or not, lol - 130 is not an accurate number for sure) maybe they missed a 1 in front of it.....1130 maybe......or 1300

And yes, I am VERY aware of the forced piso collection on the streets here.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

@Chivis,
I believe that I found the beach murder that occurred in the documentary in Cancun.
The Yucatan Times

Here is the article from July/2017 that details the private security in what I called the "tree house"
Bloomberg

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Was it always like that Chava with piso?i haven't been to Acapulco for many years but even then it looked like a big coastal city say like about the size of Mazatlan maybe between half a million to a million inhabitants.

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

good job!   am thinking of posting the video, I will use what you found... thanks mica

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

as a child we took yearly trips to see family in sonora, sinaloa and jalisco .  but on a few occasions we would visit aca and see the divers and my mom would get excited when a "movie star" was at the hotel.  or in the vicinity.  acapulco has tremendous history and is an unforgettable place to visit.  it is heartbreaking what has happened

Re: Mother and daughter murdered inside their house in Cancun

Chava
No canadiana, it wasn't always like that. When you start taking out the big bosses who kept things under control and organized, "forced" piso collectors were unheard of. Everyone had their job and got paid and knew what they were supposed to do. Now there are too many wannabes running around like loose cannons.

Sad state of affairs. Now they are bringing it to the beach on the main drag. Going to get really ugly, sad to say.