Mother & Son From Kansas Killed In Juarez

Re: Mother & Son From Kansas Killed In Juarez

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Mother & Son From Kansas Killed In Juarez

The consulate agent in Matamoros told me today now the favored care to carjack is sedans

Re: Mother & Son From Kansas Killed In Juarez

Thanks Chivo... I posted a video and update this AM...in the update I said at least the son was from El Paso..  they were the 2 americans in the durango...a young couple also with them from Juarez?

AJ

Re: Mother & Son From Kansas Killed In Juarez

AJ
The peasant look. That is hilarious. How you literally put yourself through this to help the unfortunate ones.

Like I said, There are two types of people. Those who choose to be an eagle and fly alone. And those who choose to hang around with the crows. Buela is definitely a rare and precious eagle.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mother & Son From Kansas Killed In Juarez

you are too nice ajulio...

funny you called me eagle.

I went for a meeting a one of the state capitals, the governor sent a car, a body guard , a driver and his persoanl assistant to pick me up at my mexican hotel.  My friend and VP was w/me"& others.  the car was black stretch surburban black out windows little flags on side of hood.

I thought we were being kidnapped, the guys were mean looking and quiet.  they had their nextels talking softly into them.

finally we safely arrived and the driver spoke a bit louder into the nextel and (translated) said " THE EAGLE HAS BEEN DELIVERED" jajajajaja  my team called me the eagle for a long time.