A number of news sights (for instance Buscan en Tamaulipas a 12 líderes del narco) are reporting a list of twelve cartel members being sought in Tamaulipas. Three are frequently mentioned members of Los Zetas (Omar "Z-42" Treviño Morales, Sergio "El Grande" Basurto Peña, and Maxiley "El Max/Z-19" Barahona Nadales).
The other nine members are from the CDG as follows:
1. José Antonio " La Hamburguesa" Romo López- Ciudad Mier
2. Juan Carlos "El Chuma" de la Cruz Moctezuma- Miguel Alemán
3. José Ismael "Polimenso" Mendoza Falcón- Frontera Chica
4. "El Comandante Paquito"- Reynosa
5. Juan Manuel "Juan Perros" Rodríguez García- Río Bravo.
6. Carlos ""Carlitos Whiskies" González Escobar- Nuevo Progreso
7. Eduardo Ismael "El Negro" Flores Borrego- Valle Hermoso.
8. Juan Francisco "El Metro 103" Saenz Tamez- head of sicarios.
9. "El Orejón/Ciclón 7"- Matamoros
Mellado left the Z when the CDG/Z split happened. He decided to stay with CDG. Taliban split with 40 wayyy after the CDG/Z split like a couple years later...There was rumors that Mellado was being considered to head CDG after X20 capture, but they said he would never lead because of his Z history....
That's the first thing I noticed when reading the list. "El Negro's" name has been floating around for quite some time, though it was often stated that he was also known as M4. Apparently that was not the case and they are two separate individuals.