Most Wanted CDG Members

Itzli
While I considered placing this within the thread Current Events in the Gulf Cartel I didn't want this to be overlooked and thought it was worth it's own thread.

A number of news sights (for instance Buscan en Tamaulipas a 12 líderes del narco) are reporting a list of twelve cartel members being sought in Tamaulipas. Three are frequently mentioned members of Los Zetas (Omar "Z-42" Treviño Morales, Sergio "El Grande" Basurto Peña, and Maxiley "El Max/Z-19" Barahona Nadales).

The other nine members are from the CDG as follows:
1. José Antonio " La Hamburguesa" Romo López- Ciudad Mier
2. Juan Carlos "El Chuma" de la Cruz Moctezuma- Miguel Alemán
3. José Ismael "Polimenso" Mendoza Falcón- Frontera Chica
4. "El Comandante Paquito"- Reynosa
5. Juan Manuel "Juan Perros" Rodríguez García- Río Bravo.
6. Carlos ""Carlitos Whiskies" González Escobar- Nuevo Progreso
7. Eduardo Ismael "El Negro" Flores Borrego- Valle Hermoso.
8. Juan Francisco "El Metro 103" Saenz Tamez- head of sicarios.
9. "El Orejón/Ciclón 7"- Matamoros

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

dcm90

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

ToPHeR
Yea, that's crazy. I could understand R-1 not making the list because of the death rumors, but Mellado not being listed is a surprise!

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

Where is R1 now? CDS?

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

ToPHeR
Some say he's dead. Others says he joined a faction of CDS....

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

dcm90

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

Itzli
I feel that this isn't a very inclusive list, rather just plaza heads in northern Tamaulipas. I'm fixing to post some more detailed thoughts in the other thread (Current Events in the Gulf Cartel).

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

ToPHeR
Mellado left the Z when the CDG/Z split happened. He decided to stay with CDG. Taliban split with 40 wayyy after the CDG/Z split like a couple years later...There was rumors that Mellado was being considered to head CDG after X20 capture, but they said he would never lead because of his Z history....

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

elgallonegro817
#7 ismael flores Borrego is the infamous M3's Brother "El Negro

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

Itzli
That's the first thing I noticed when reading the list. "El Negro's" name has been floating around for quite some time, though it was often stated that he was also known as M4. Apparently that was not the case and they are two separate individuals.

Re: Most Wanted CDG Members

Hola

your link has a nasty virus that my malware blocked.  it is capable of being able to access passwords and change programs...yikes.

I was blocked from even going to the site.  since you were able to it skips.

about the list.  I will post on mainboard along with your other post.
and let the brutal main boarders have a go at it :)
they do provide excellent info, many are in Tamps.

as for the list.  they won't find Omar in Tamps.  he lives full time in Coahuila.  (Nava)