More than 26 Bodies found in Guadalajara

More than 26 Bodies found in Guadalajara

Havana
This post was updated on .
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i5brsw8dB2BTsv-BQV88-qOATASw?docId=f1417a2793ad45169eeeed6f77558c4a

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_19406334

http://neglectedwar.com/blog/archives/9580

Narcomanta translated below

Video below:  Fernando Guzman-Secretario de Gobierno

Official: More than 20 bodies found in Guadalajara
By E. EDUARDO CASTILLO, Associated Press – 43 minutes ago
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A Mexican state official says that more than 20 bodies have been discovered in abandoned vehicles in the western city of Guadalajara, site of the recent Pan American Games.
The official with the prosecutor's office in the state of Jalisco tells The Associated Press that the bodies were found early Thursday in three vehicles left near the Milennium Arches, one of the most recognizable landmarks in the western city.
The official spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the information.
Guadalajara has been largely spared the mass violence that has stuck other Mexican cities, and was flooded with police and soldiers during the Pan American Game.

http://www.informador.com.mx/primera/2011/339965/6/hallan-23-cadaveres-en-camionetas-abandonadas.htm

Response from the Governor @Twitter
Security | Emilio Gonzalez | Implemented in Jalisco

Emilio calls urgent meeting of the State Security Council
The governor of Jalisco, says shocked by the discovery of 23 bodies in Guadalajara, ordered timely report on the progress of investigations

Guadalajara, Jalisco (24/NOV/2011) .- The governor of Jalisco, Emilio González Márquez, calls for an urgent meeting of the State Security Council at 14:00 pm in the Palace of Government in reaction to the discovery of 23 bodies in trucks left in the roundabout Millennium Arches. The state executive reiterated the willingness of citizens to inform on the progress of investigations. "I am shocked and outraged by the finding of this morning in GDL" the president wrote in his account Twitter (@ EmilioGlezM). González Márquez said that and asked to immediately investigate the facts that led to the mobilization of police forces this morning and informed citizens. For The State Board of Public Safety is comprised of the governor Emilio Gonzalez, who serves as president of the Council. The holders of the State Secretariat of Public Security, Prevention and Rehabilitation, Attorney General of State, Ministry of Roads and Transport. The Directorate General of Public Security, the President of the Supreme Court of Justice of the State and the President of the Public Safety Commission of the State Congress. In addition, the mayors of the heads of the judicial districts in the state.

Emilio Gonzalez - Governor of Jalisco
@Twitter "I'm shocked and outraged by the finding this morning. I asked GDL to investigate immediately"

Jesus Casillas- 6th district representative, Zapopan, Jalisco
@Twitter "At a full meeting of the house unanimously adopted a plan to repudiate the violent events of today."

NARCOMANTA -Translation

"We are in Jalisco and do not go away, the fight is not with the civil population.  It is with El Chapo and El Mayo Zambada.  It's them who are wanting to fight and they do not even defend their own territory, just as those in Jalisco with the New Generation, it is the smae as El Chapo and el Mayo, they are the American government informants.  And not ous.  That is what Mario Zambada's son, Vincente Zambada says himself, they are the same as the informants of gringos and all the people that work with El Chapo and El Mayo.  And for Jalisco people don't even control their territory, it is going to happen the same, that happened to Flaco Salgiero and those who have delivered El Chapo and Mayo.  Remove the blindfold, This Cartel of Sinaloa is pure history, just as the one of Jalisco, controls not even their territory. We bring to them a mess and they don't even know where it is coming from, both governors, Jalisco and Sinaloa's are close friends of Mayo Zambada.  That is why they are calm, Jalisco and Sinaloa.  And now with his arrangements they do not know what to do.  Look here, we leave you these Muertitos ( l'il deadies).  We raise them so they look like that without the help of assholes.  We are completely immersed.  We are demonstrating that without the suport of the Mexican Army, Navy or any other P.F.P.,Federal or state authority and this is  proof that we are immersed.
Attention:  Groupo "Z", the strong, national level, only cartel not informant of the gringo.  This group exists, loyalty, honor, Group Z, always loyal."

Victimas murieron por asfixia
http://www.animalpolitico.com/2011/11/dejan-al-menos-15-muertos-en-calles-de-guadalajara/
http://www.oem.com.mx/elsoldezacatecas/notas/n2322968.htm

Translation

AP Mexico City
The Attorney General of Jalisco Cornado Thomas said this morning that around noon they'll provide the identity of pesons found in the vans on Thursday.  He reported the process of identification has started, 14 have been identified. The majority of them are from the Guadalajara area and the authorities are trying to determine activities they were typically engaged in.  While a message from Los Zetas with the bodies is an indication, investigators have yet to fully confirm whether this group is responsible for the crime which is one of the worst to hit in recent years of Guadalajara.  The message was signed by Millennium Zetas which was formalized their rivalry with the CDS and New Generation Jalisco. He added that the bodies were painted on the torso,  alluding to Millennium-Zetas.  Most perished by strangulation indirectly, a gunshot and another was beheaded.  However, he is the priority to identify those responsible for the fact that it is unfortunate, despite the fact the potential rivalry could be by criminal gangs.  The main thing is that is to find the perpetrators of the slaughter that took less than a minute to leave the vans full of corpses.  Also, it was noted that in the video there were at least 4 people in total who were aboard the trucks and later took a taxi. On another fact, it is confirmed that the deceased in the case was denied to have been because of a kidnapping.

Video

Identites Revealed

http://narcotraficoenmexico.blogspot.com/2011/11/revelan-identidades-de-cuerpos.html?zx=c4b68a1328930d16

Re: More than 20 Bodies found in Guadalajara

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

JaliscoCA
That's funny cause I heard z-40 is a us informant lol

Re: More than 20 Bodies found in Guadalajara

Havana
Thanks Esmero for the rambling Narcomanta.  Don't know what happened to my lame Narcomanta link.  But now I know better than to leave without checking.

Re: More than 20 Bodies found in Guadalajara

EL Gordo
Its about time somebody shoves it up CDS @ss...and their allies.

I knew Z's would eventually start going all over Chapo's untouched lands. Only a matter of time till one of CDS main Sicario Leaders start going down...

Havana
Sounds to me like the Narcomanta writer was totally immersed in many grams of cocaine and is repeating himself like a 99 year old grandmother after two espressos.

Re: More than 20 Bodies found in Guadalajara

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: More than 20 Bodies found in Guadalajara

final sleep-2

Re: More than 26 Bodies found in Guadalajara

QuitaPuercos
Zetas murdering chapos nothing new.
about time they started murdering those so called "matazetas" (CJNG)

Re: More than 26 Bodies found in Guadalajara

Havana
just as every action gets a reaction
and one foot in front of the other on and on...

Next logical step, and just a matter of time....

Re: More than 26 Bodies found in Guadalajara

DURANGO1
DOubt those were chapos land, nobody has untouchables land, its more of can we say a lawn, u might think the weeds are out of your grass yet they are lurking, so if chapo has "control" its only a matter of time for the weeds to make a run. Same thing in veracruz, to much money is involved to be naive one group controls all the territory. The rival might have an advantage but that does not mean the adversary does not have eyes. Pepe Solis? Pancho Loko jajaja Esmero pusiste a san obama o memin penguin. Quitapuercos chapo didnt have jalisco, coronel did, these matazetas is just the generic term people give them,
Tex

Re: More than 26 Bodies found in Guadalajara

Tex

Re: More than 26 Bodies found in Guadalajara

Havana
Thanks for the translation Tex.  I couldn't get to it.