More heads in Veracruz

Mica
Zocalo
Mexico City.- Four human heads were found by the authorities of Veracruz in the Municipality of Sayula de Alemán, on the trunk of a private car, on a dirt road that connects the communities of San Isidro and El Mije.

On the windshield of the car was left a cardboard with a threatening message, while in the trunk of the car were reported at least two bodies dismembered.

They were also left by the authors a bottle of liquor and a broom.

According to military authorities, leaving a broom next to a murdered person has to do with a "clean" between criminals.

The bodies and vehicle plates YKW-50-65, were insured by the corresponding authorities, and so far the identity of the persons executed is unknown.

Sayula de Alemán is located south of Veracruz, about 350 kilometers from Xalapa.

On January 7, two dismembered individuals were found inside a taxi in Colonia Insurgentes Norte, in the Municipality of Minatitlán, south of Veracruz.

On the unit white color, with red stripes, two green cards alluded to that the executed ones, still without identifying, were supposed kidnappers and extortionists of the region.

By January 5, five human heads were abandoned on the chest of a taxi on the federal highway Cosamaloapan-Alvarado, Veracruz, at kilometer 175.

On the site was also located a narcomensaje linked to organized crime.

In the vehicle's hood, the perpetrators of the crime wrote down the acronym CJNG.

On December 2, authorities in Veracruz found five dismembered bodies in the municipality of Chacaltianguis, on the side of the federal highway 145 Sayula-Ciudad Alemán, at the height of the town of La Sabaneta.

The local police was alerted about the mutilated bodies of five men, which was attributed by the Cartel of Jalisco Nueva Generación through a cardboard left on the site.

According to authorities, the violence in Veracruz is due to the dispute between criminal groups over the control of the plaza for the sale and transfer of drugs, as well as the collection of apartments and kidnappings.

In the past, Veracruz was a stronghold of the Zetas and the Gulf Cartel, whose cells now dispute the territory with the Cartel of Jalisco Nueva Generación.

Data from the Executive Secretariat of Public Security establish that in Veracruz the crime of intentional homicide increased by 32 percent, going from 1,679 complaints between January and November 2016 to 2 thousand 218 in the same period of 2017.

Re: More heads in Veracruz

Char
Mica

CJNG loves to kill Zetas they are either decapitated or dismembered all the time. Cjng hates Zetas. I am thinking its a direct order from the high command to make an example of every Z.

Re: More heads in Veracruz

Mica
If this is CJNG, they have been on a rampage of displaying victims lately in this area.  There is a blood hungry cell leader out there who is bringing in a lot of heat.  The old way of, too much attention is bad for business is long forgotten!

Re: More heads in Veracruz

Char
Mica

I don’t think it has to do with the cell leader being out of his mind. Whenever cjng captures Zetas, its a guaranteed they will get butchered even if you go back in time when cjng first made presence in Veracruz. Cjng will always butcher Zetas.

Re: More heads in Veracruz

Those were innocents in Boca del Rio not zetas. Props for CJNG saying they were zetas
the municipal police picked them up randomly.  and the entire police force fired.  but they were not butchered as I recall