More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

and the last letter saying the same thing...great job

has anyone seen any narco mantas from Zs such as when TT was killed?

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

nomasguerra
How many people both innocent and guilty will die because of this? Just more poor people will live under the grip of the bloody Zetas and their terror.

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

dario
Stupid idiot police, now Ratas will spread. Ticketing jay walkers too? Time to get priorities straight. And the priority is the people doing the violence to citizens and robbing the businesses and robbing the government of taxes and oil.

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

final sleep-2

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

El Regio
Here is some good video of when they were capturing this anorexic fool...

http://www.eluniversaltv.com.mx/detalle.php?d=26070

Tex

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

Tex

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

El Regio
Thanks!

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

WINSEN

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

El Regio
Yeah perhaps so lol...

no problem!
AJ

Re: More Pictures From Tamaulipas And Cartel del Golfo...

AJ
The CDG have to be the dumbest cartel in the world. They're like a bunch of kids fighting for a piece of candy. How are they gonna be able to take on the ratazzzz if they can't even get along with themselves? It's better for the z's to sit back and watch these idiots kill each other.
CHIVIS FOREVER