Monterrey NL - CDN leaves message, severed head and dismemberment (WARNING: Very Graphic)

Monterrey NL - CDN leaves message, severed head and dismemberment (WARNING: Very Graphic)

stevectpa
https://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2019/02/otra-hielera-del-cdn-por-la-fiscalia-de.html

Can someone translate the messages? Thanks. The head looks to be the same person if you look closely.  How did the photos get taken and distributed with the head and limbs/torso and then separately in the OXXO cooler?  Might be wrong, but very similar.  Does CDN post these photos on a website?

An OXXO cooler was found with a human head inside a few meters from the facilities of the Attorney General's Office, on Avenida Gonzalitos.

Authorities mobilized to Palos Altos street, where they also found several cards with messages of which their content was not revealed. (Comment - but they are in the photos)

Elements of the AEI and expert services closed the road to begin with the corresponding inquiries.

Hours before, the finding of mutilated bodies was made near the penitentiaries of Apodaca and Topo Chico; authorities investigate whether the crimes have any relationship.

MX

Re: Monterrey NL - CDN leaves message, severed head and dismemberment (WARNING: Very Graphic)

MX
Here is a rough translation of the messages. Hope it helps.

- Pink message: Get your things together and stop fucking around. Go back and stay where we drew the line you guys asked for. You know, the agreement we talked about. Do this and we will stop the killings. You guys decide if we continue this or we'll talk when you all are honest about it. This is the third and last time we give you guys the opportunity to get your shit together. Sincerely, Gro. Op.; GAF CDN, El Padrino Huesos (Godfather Bones).

- Orange message: This happened to me for fucking around and listening to the dumbass Pelón and turning against the Gulfas in Matamoros. Don't believe in those in charge of the penitentiaries; if this happened to one of your lieutenants imagine what can happen to you guys when you're out of prison. Moreover, we want to remind all ministeriales (state police) and the F.C. (I believe it stands for fuerzas castrenses, or the military) to not get too focused on these assholes. We have the names of all those who collaborated with that dumbass Pelón.
MX

To answer your question, my guess is they took a picture of the dismembered corpse first elsewhere before taking the head to the scene. Not sure if the limbs were at the scene too.

Re: Monterrey NL - CDN leaves message, severed head and dismemberment (WARNING: Very Graphic)

stevectpa
And sent the  photos to the news media  maybe....or they left the photos with the narcomensajes to be found there...?

Thanks for the translations, MX.

Re: Monterrey NL - CDN leaves message, severed head and dismemberment (WARNING: Very Graphic)

Uday
CDN has no joke. Guys,Can CDN be more powerful than Zetas?
This war will be more violent than 2010

Re: Monterrey NL - CDN leaves message, severed head and dismemberment (WARNING: Very Graphic)

Uday
??

Re: Monterrey NL - CDN leaves message, severed head and dismemberment (WARNING: Very Graphic)

i did not want to post the video of the dismemberment- it is on twitter, but Buggs feels we show show it all.  so i posted it on sol's main page post.

Re: Monterrey NL - CDN leaves message, severed head and dismemberment (WARNING: Very Graphic)

blanco puro
I don't think CDN is more powerful than the original Zeta's.
But there are hella powerful in and around Nuevo Laredo, and it doesn't matter that they are young teenager sicarios, versus special forces previously.
When a human is moulded from a young age to be a trained killer, they will grow to do it quite efficiently.
If CDN happens to get some proper business-minded leadership, they stand to be a unstoppable force in Tamaulipas (and maybe even the rest of MX).