Monstruo of CDN arrested

I guess the first pic is from his arrest in 2011, and the second the current arrest

La Lucifer

Rodolfo Garza Briceño AKA El Monstruo was arrested yesterday together with his wife Nancy Yvete Zapata AKA La Lucifer. Formerly known as El Pompo, Garza Briceño changed his moniker after an arrest back in 2011. He was number two in Nuevo Leon, serving under Hector Raul Luna Luna AKA El Tory, who is the leader of CDN.

Source:
https://www.proceso.com.mx/614905/cae-el-mostro-lider-del-cdn-en-nuevo-leon

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

El17
I thought EL Huevo Trevino was leading CDN.  Who is Luna Luna?

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

SaE89
El17, I think LeChef meant he's the leader of CDN in Nuevo Leon, not CDN entirely. Correct me if I'm wrong
Ej mec, je m'en bats les couilles

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

El_Bujo
Huevo Trevino is the top leader of CDN.

Nuevo Laredo (Nectar Lima) is the crowned jewel of CDN, so it’s easy to see the confusion.

Tory (#1) and Monstruo (#2) are the top leaders of the CDN faction of Nuevo Laredo. They are subordinates either way to Los Trevinos.

I imagine El Cadete will be taking Monstruo’s place.

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

Hi guys,

El Tory is plaza boss in Nuevo Leon, but his release from prison correlates with the uptick in CDN violence. He is said to be hiding out in Nuevo Laredo at the moment.

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

Frank
His old pic slightly resembles Chapo circa guatamala capture era spliced with Isidro weirdly enough. Now he looks like a puffy disheveled alcoholic. With a guy like that in any kind managerial position it’s no doubt that CDN make so much fucking noise in the plaza, carrying out nonsensical attacks and being public enemy number one in the northeast with their tropas del inferno remaking mad havoc

Am I correct that there is a pact between vieja escuela and escorpiones, or another faction of CDG? Also is vieja escuela largely comprised of los talibanes? Pretty basic question, I have fallen behind of my knowledge of the Tamaulipas crime dynamics lately, besides the CDN/ treviño faction.

Thanks in advance for any knowledge drop on the subject

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

One of you forum users wrote in mainboard criticizing sol and how forum has "most the stories first"

1.  patently untrue.  and mainboard is a much higher publishing standard and we actually translate.   and btw we broke the all time record on mainboard of 1763 posts in 2019.

2.  this story was first at BB on main board BUT it was in draft and I could not get to it right away.  I post all of Sol's posts for him. sometimes his posts have to wait a until I have time.  But his week there is a different reason.

We had a death in our family of an immediate family member  As I explained on mainboard...which BTW everyone has been more than understanding, they have been gracious.

Seeing images of death is not something I can subject myself to at this time.

I would like to see forum and mainboard give respect to one another.  we are all one

and i get help from regulars on forum, although I have a great researcher now that I can't keep up with.

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

MaxiMillian2k19
Btw, does anyone knows who owns Coca Vicky(Ciudad Victoria) plaza?

@Franky, As I know CDG Vieja Escuela faction is the Matamoros CDG. Grupo Operativo ZETAZ/ZVE, Ciclones/Scorpions are all under the Matamoros CDG(Cardenas Family)

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

@Chivis: Sorry, that was me and it wasn't meant much like criticism, I would like it to be viewed as a suggestion. It must have come out all wrong because it wasn't about being first or anything. It is much more important that reports are posted on main board because that is one of the main broadcasters of the Mexican drug war tragedy outside of Mexico.

What I really wanted to ask is that Sol or any other take a look at the forum before posting, because there might be additional info.

In this case, my sole point was that posting with Mexican censorship naming rules is generally not a good idea, but especially because people are searching for names, and that documentation will benefit BB in the future in terms of more traffic and as a research repository. Rodolfo Garza Briceño is better than Rodolfo N. I understand that sometimes it is tricky to find the perp's full name.

And a big thank you to Sol, you and all others. Dedicating time to this important matter is just mankindness

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

Frank
@Maximillianthank you for clearing that up. Makes sense, almost natural that old school zetas would be brought back under the CDG fold after the people who initially facilitated the split back in the day mostly perished. Am I correct that Ivan’s people are the vieja escuela? Believe it was here and where I read that he and 40 did not play and/or kill and torture well together. Lazca’s departure surely paved the way for their fight/split. Full circle for talibanes it appears. Cheers!

....cheers to maxmills and B.B. folks that is. Not the animal scum. All y’all time is ⏱ so enjoy the champagne and titties cause they don’t carry your brand in ADX

“Better to live a lifetime as a peasant than a maniacal king or his soldiers for 5”

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

MaxiMillian2k19
This post was updated on .
One of the Matamoros CDG affiliated rapper who wrote rap for Scorpions group did also tagged #GRUPOOPERATIVOZETAZ along with Ciclones and Escorpiones on his INSTAGRAM(I don't remember his name). Nuevo Laredo CDN affiliated pages did also circulated posts on the FB where they mentioned that Old school Zetas were traitors and that they were receiving all of their Funds/Assets from the Matamoros based CDG faction

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

Frank
@MaxIMillian2k19 thanks for update

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

ToPHeR
Talibanes went indy after 50s arrest. If anything, they're  actually clicked back up with CDN and operate mainly in zacatecas. I think they blamed cdg for 50s arrest hence the bad blood

Re: Monstruo of CDN arrested

Frank
@ToPHeR that’s interesting. I definitely believe his click were solo for a time. I was under impression that it was 40/42 that talibanes blamed for 50’s bust, and that kicked off said beef or more accurately, accelerated it.  I thought Ivan and Trevino’s were beefing prior to that. If thAt info is accurate, 50’s crew goingback to the originators CDG makes sense since he strapped up against the Trevino's and would not bow to them. Talibanes would have had to create alliances in order to stand a chance. Who knows how many Z actually wanted to separate from Golfo, or simply did so to keep their limbs and lives  intact when it first happened.

IF they got back withCDN that would implypeace with Trevino’s. I can’t  see that given what I know, which admittedly, isn’t a lot when it comes to Tamaulipas or Veracruz.

Good to learn and hear different sides