Mitt Romney

AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
Schooling one conservative at a time.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney/ Ron Paul

JesusTheMoose
@ Regio, I have an embarrassing habit of omitting words. Insert 'donde' next to 'vives'. Lol, I had a war with Ardent Douche Bag.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Mitt Romney/ Ron Paul

El Regio
lol its cool....  yeah I remember that liberal douche.
I kinda feel sorry for them.

Re: Mitt Romney

Rocio

Re: Mitt Romney

JesusTheMoose
Vote for Pooh!! Winny the Pooh for president!!
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Mitt Romney

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Mitt Romney

DURANGO1
would that be  Mano "esmero" Magana? JA i refuse to vote its a joke, what kind of system has the public elect someone. then the electoral college elects who they want....at least in mex people know its completely corrupt. Weve seen previous elections where a nominee gets public votes but not the real votes. Kinda like pissing in the wind. i just vote at state level no sense in getting wound up on politics when someone decides for my presidential nominee......

Re: Mitt Romney

Rocio