Mitt Romney

Re: Mitt Romney/ Ron Paul

drattler
I do not believe any of the posters here are aware of just how bad the economic future of the US is,with that in Mind remember without money all hell breaks loose. The only political figure who COULD have any Meaningful Positive effect on the STABILIZATION of the US economic mess is Ron Paul, virtually all of his policy statments are positive for the salvidging of American affluence. Keep in mind Oboma is was and will be a liberal Democrat,thats all he knows.
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
Final, you gotta be the 2nd most annoying person i've ever known on the internet, 2nd to El Regio. I bet anything that you are from France.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney/ Ron Paul

AJ
Ron Paul? Are you Nuts? That man is stuck in the 50's. How can a president who believes in a government who does absolutely nothing be good? If this man is president, we are in a bad situation for sure. Not to worry because I assure you that he will NEVER be president. Too many people would be in danger because of his devil-may-care attitude and Obama would squash him the way he embarassed McCain. Ron Paul is just a secondhand version of McCain.

My biggest concern with Ron Paul is his complete apathy towards the middle east. He believes in completely ignoring Israel and Iran. He could care less if Iran gets the nuke and attacks us one day which they will if possession comes to fruition. With no disrespect to the elders but he is a little too old to be president in my opinion and his total mentality is not progressive but instead is way too old fashion.

For all of those Ron Paul believers who think that Ron Paul will be president one day are believing in a complete fantasy. The only republican candidates who, at the moment, do stand any kind of chance in beating Obama are Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum and (yes I said it) possibly Jon Hunstman (but Jon's chances are slim to none) But that's it and they would have to produce the perfect campaign in order to win.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
Yeah Barney Frank is a major c@$k sucker (no pun intended).

Don't mistake me for a Damn Damocrat either. Im neither a Dem or Rep. I am an independent thinker but my attitude is most definitely liberal. I personally think that most hardcore conservatives are people who walk around with sticks up their asses. But of course, not all of them are like that.....just most.

Yes, the Bush administration did nothing to fix the housing situation, or did'nt do enough. Wether it was their faults, the Democrats faults or both, the mortgage chrisis happened on their time as well as many other major crisis'. Does anyone remember how Bush handled the disaster in New Orleans and Mississippi? He did nothing about it for almost a month if I remember because he just did'nt give a FUCK about this country and it's middle-class, the poor and minorities, especially blacks. I hate that word minority but just so people understand. But I'm minority to no one.

How can we go back to that kind of cold-hearted leadership? I've never voted because I think that most leaders today are slimeballs and schmucks but for the first time in my life, I will vote for Obama. He is not perfect. In fact he is very imperfect because of the earlier mistakes that he made towards being bipartisan with a group of extremely prejudiced and hard-headed Tea Bagger Republicans. He should of attacked the economy right away and instead he tried to buddy up with John (Boner). But he is better than the rest of the group of misfit Republican candidates that this beloved country has provided to us.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
Ja ja. You always come up with original comments mano.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney

final sleep-2
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
Whatever final. It's because of people like you that I have absolutely no interest in ever visiting Europe.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney

final sleep-2

Re: Mitt Romney

JesusTheMoose
Ajulio, you are way off base saying that the Bush administration did nothing for a month. My company was part of the task that went to New Orleans. They were there in a matter of three days which is crazy fast for a reserve unit. Remember Kathleen Blanco? It's her that needs to ask for federal assistance because of states rights and jurisdiction. The voters later fired Governor Blanco but they reelected Ray Nagin? What a load of crap. I've got more stories about Katrina and they are all about the corrupt douche bags that ran that place.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
Thank you for informing me Jesus. I was under the impression of what the media was saying at the time but I guess you know better cuz you were actually there. I stand corrected. But my opinion on Bush still stands.
CHIVIS FOREVER
Tex

Re: Mitt Romney

Tex

Re: Mitt Romney

JesusTheMoose
Ajulio, my education on the main stream media started at www.mrc.org. I truly believe that government corruption pales beside the corrupt media. To them me and you are tools and sheeple from the unwashed masses.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
I agree.....I've always thought that the media is corrupt and biased (especially now) and that the news is often fabricated and is a commercial tool. But I don't think that the media is worse than the government. It all begins with government greed and criminality and spreads from there. But I understand your point. The media has so much power, and they know this and they (always) abuse this power. The government and the media work together to manipulate the people and to force their beliefs on us and we are stupid enough to fall for all the fabricated bullshit. The media has so much power that it can control who gets elected or not (FOX news and Bush's false election win f.e.). The media can start or even end a war. The media is a very powerful machine. I'm going to check out www.mrc.org thanx.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney

Frontera
Ajulio: “I've never voted ……..”

Obviously

Ajulio: “ In fact he [Obumer] is very imperfect because of the earlier mistakes that he made towards being bipartisan with a group of extremely prejudiced and hard-headed Tea Bagger Republicans.”

How many years of Hussien Obumer’s Presidency did the Demwits control both houses?

Ajulio: “He should of attacked the economy right away.”

 Do you think President Hussien Obumer had the desire and mental capacity to do so?

Re: Mitt Romney

El Regio
JesusTheMoose wrote
Ajulio, you are way off base saying that the Bush administration did nothing for a month. My company was part of the task that went to New Orleans. They were there in a matter of three days which is crazy fast for a reserve unit. Remember Kathleen Blanco? It's her that needs to ask for federal assistance because of states rights and jurisdiction. The voters later fired Governor Blanco but they reelected Ray Nagin? What a load of crap. I've got more stories about Katrina and they are all about the corrupt douche bags that ran that place.
That kid has no clue about states rights, the rescue effort, or even the relief effort that Houston did for N.O.
He talks out of his ass with no factual evidence to back up his ridiculous liberal babble. All he ever uses are liberal talking points, Bush this, Bush that, etc. etc. He has no clue about the structure of our Govt. and the limits of power that each branch has. Bush couldn't do everything, neither can Obama, the only difference is that Bush never promised he would!

Re: Mitt Romney

El Regio
A little education for the uneducated:

Re: Mitt Romney

JesusTheMoose
Regio, were you writing when you were half asleep?  I've never been called a liberal, lol! And then I'm a kid? I didn't know I looked so young. O quisa la aire esta muy delgada vives?
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Mitt Romney

ownzor
I tried to unravel the mysteries of that last sentence but my nose started bleeding...

Re: Mitt Romney

El Regio
Moose I was referring to Ajulia, not you.

What's up with the last sentence?
lol