Mitt Romney

Re: Mitt Romney

Pinchegringo
El Regio wrote
"You People"........First of all, I'm a taxpayer not a tax reciever and I pay my good share of taxes but I am all for The Buffet Rule and am willing to pay more taxes if the Republican ruled congress were willing to negotiate instead of stubbornly supporting the filthy rich.
Like Obama does with GE?

How can Obama be held completely responsible for the world's deficit when he inherited an 11 trillion deficit caused by the incompetent Bush Administration? since Obama's inauguration, the deficit has risen to 4 trillion. Obama started his term by being bipartisan towards the Republicans but instead was greeted by a prejudiced, immature and even racist Tea Party ruled congress.
How can he "inherit" and 11 trillion dollar deficit, then since his inauguration you claim it has "risen" to 4 trillion dollars? That makes no sense!

Bipartisan? roflmao.... this has been the most divisive President in history. He started off by telling Republicans "We won, get over it" lol... Bipartisan my ass!

Obama signed into law the patient protection and affordable care act or as the tea baggers refer to as "Obamacare" which allows 30 million americans to have affordable insurance and helps repeal the Republican Death Panels and also signed the children's health insurance program which insures 4 million "uninsured" children.
Which has been proven to only drive up health care costs and not be what it was meant to be, per the CBO.

Obama created the stimulus and saved a failed auto-industry by signing the cash-for-clunkers law. He helped with the studies of embryonic stem cell research, which may help cure many diseases in the future, which George "Dubya" revoked. Helped provide child care for working families. Fought with the GOP's attack on unemployment benefits. Made an effort to end unfair and deceptive credit card practices. Made cuts in excessive defense spending. Increased funding for building new schools. Gave tax right offs to hybrid owners. Eliminated offshore tax safe havens. Brought back our troops from Iraq.
Obama created the stimulus? Really... lol I could have sworn that G.W. initiated the first bailout "stimulus" which both Stimulus 1 and Stimulus 2 turned out to be a complete failure, the money isn't even accounted for.
Obama cut spending? lol.... good one!

Obama also is responsible for the deaths of major terrorists and dictators like Osama Bin Laden, anwar al-awlaki and Qaddafi.
Really, I thought our special forces took out Osama! You forgot Egypt. lol

Unemployment has now dropped below 9% and counting and some people are complaining about food stamps and school lunches?? By the way FEMA was already bankrupt during the Bush Administration.
Dropped to 9%, man that is way better that the lousy 6% during the Bush administration.

Just recently, Obama had problems in negotiating with the Tea Bagger Republicans on extending the payroll tax cuts. It's the Tea Bagger Republican politicians who are the main reason why the country is experiencing an economic breakdown.
Sure it is.... Obamas attack on businesses has nothing to do with it. Inflation has nothing to do with it.

You live in a little magical world buddy.
You "get it" my brother.  There were so many contradictions in that post - it made my head spin.  Blind allegiance to fools gold is why we are in the shitter in the first place.
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
very good point Jesus. It was the banks and the politicians who were all responsible for the economic downfall. deceptive mortgage contracts to people who did'nt have the financial stability to cover these mortgages. two wars. in general, it was Bush's leniency of the banks and corporations that allowed the Biggest epidemic of money squandering that our economy has ever experienced. and where did all that money go? To foreign markets and foreign banks and very big pockets. Bush just did'nt give a shit about anything except his own personal wealth. He turned a blind eye to fannie mae and freddie mac and then when it was too late, he proposed a big government mortgage supervision. Dubya was a president for the rich and we all know that all the rich do is take from the middle class and squander the money on themselves.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
too many damn conservatives.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney

ownzor
In this news link from 2003 you can see the bush administration trying to do something about fannie mae and freddie mac.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/11/business/new-agency-proposed-to-oversee-freddie-mac-and-fannie-mae.html

Doesn't look like they were turning a blind eye there. It might be a little late just 5 years before the meltdown...

Re: Mitt Romney

What cha talkin about Willis???? Wake up and smell the menudo...he had 3 years to do as he pleased.  are you saying you are happy with his economic performance?  did you know he is trailing Paul in the latest polls?  how bad is that????

Good thing I like you....  :)

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
and what good did that do? and still......fannie mae and freddie mac are still asking for more money from our government. what did they do to the rest of the money? Bush probably knows.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney

El Regio
ajulio wrote
very good point Jesus. It was the banks and the politicians who were all responsible for the economic downfall. deceptive mortgage contracts to people who did'nt have the financial stability to cover these mortgages. two wars. in general, it was Bush's leniency of the banks and corporations that allowed the Biggest epidemic of money squandering that our economy has ever experienced. and where did all that money go? To foreign markets and foreign banks and very big pockets. Bush just did'nt give a shit about anything except his own personal wealth. He turned a blind eye to fannie mae and freddie mac and then when it was too late, he proposed a big government mortgage supervision. Dubya was a president for the rich and we all know that all the rich do is take from the middle class and squander the money on themselves.
LOL ok so now this has become a joke, right? Please tell me you are joking!

Bush the President for the rich.... lol ok.

GE
Solyndra

Ring a bell? Probably not.

AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
Oh No...Now Buela...I feel like Bob Beckel from Fox's The Five.

I never said that Obama was perfect. and he has made mistakes like all presidents do but he has also done many good things for this country as well but some people are blind. The economy is a BEAST of an epidemic. It will take MANY years for us to get back on our feet but everyone wanted Obama to pull off a miracle in 4 years and that was impossible. Do you guys think that if John McCain was president that he and Sarah Palin would have fixed our economy? Hell No they would'nt! the economy would of been either the same or even worse.

Has anyone been watching the republican debate? It's all a bunch of backstabbing liars and business people who have wasted millions in dirty advertising and wasted debates. one week, one fool reaches #1 then all of the other fools get together and throw rocks at the top dog until he falls. then another different fool becomes #1 and then the same process continues again. LMFAO

There is no damn way that any of these idiots would make a better president than Obama. NFW

It was because of the complete incompetence of the Bush Administration that the Tea Bag Party was created. Because the Tea Baggers wanted to seperate themselves from Dubya's tainted history. and it's the Tea Baggers who are holding the government hostage because of their stubbornness. In the past, the parties made an effort to negotiate even if they did'nt agree. but they always found a way. how ironic that for the first time, our two parties can't even agree on how to stabalize our economy. Bush's, Cheney's, Rumsfeld's and Rove's incompetencies led to the election of a democrat to begin with.

It's the Tea Bag Party that is responsible for the hinderence of any kind of progress at the moment. So Give Obama A Break.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
don't worry Regio because you are never going to be rich yourself.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
BRING IT!
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney

El Regio
ajulio wrote
[...]

The Tea Party was created because of Bush now? lol What else? You are hilarious, you have no idea what you are talking about, only what you are told to believe.

AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
That's all you got? That's what I thought. We'll wait for the next one regio cuz this one has run dry.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Mitt Romney

AJ
The only one that I always have to be careful with is BUELA.

She's too knowledeable for me.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Mitt Romney

El Regio
ajulio wrote
That's all you got? That's what I thought. We'll wait for the next one regio cuz this one has run dry.

Kid no matter how many facts are thrown at you, you simply change the subject, refer to google, or make a lame ass remark. So I figure why argue with someone like that? Simply not worth it.

Re: Mitt Romney

pinche...may i insert CBO themselves stated the numbers were only as good as the numbers given to them.  and are not a verification of reality.
we now know that Obamas plan will cost a min of a trillion

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Mitt-Romney-tp3652309p3654421.html
To unsubscribe from Mitt Romney, click here.
NAML

Re: Mitt Romney

try mexico

Re: Mitt Romney

Pinchegringo
Chivis wrote
pinche...may i insert CBO themselves stated the numbers were only as good as the numbers given to them.  and are not a verification of reality.
we now know that Obamas plan will cost a min of a trillion
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37081.html

http://money.cnn.com/2009/06/11/news/economy/obama_health_plan_no_bargain.fortune/

________________________________

Re: Mitt Romney

ownzor
You're right, it didn't do any good, because such regulations never came to pass. The regulations faced opposition, mainly by Democrats, and never overcame it. You can even see a response from one of the representatives at the end of the link I posted:
''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.''
There was another attempt in 2005 to regulate this entities, but it went down the drain too.
The point I was trying to make is that it's not like they "turned a blind eye". The attempts were there, they should have tried harder, sure, but they did turned attention to it, and other parties discredited said attempts, even telling Bush that he should  "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" reform proposals.

Re: Mitt Romney

final sleep-2

Re: Mitt Romney

El Regio