Miss Italia finalist busted in Milan for drug trafficking

Miss Italia finalist busted in Milan for drug trafficking

Havana
I guess maybe this doesn't exactly fall into the forum posting parameters exactly but we haven't had a narco beauty contestant of late-so here one is.  My biggest hope is that it hasn't been already posted because I didn't check yet. Just say and I'll press delete.  Bye now

Samantha Scarlino was allegedly involved in a 1,100-pound exchange of cocaine. The pageant finalist was one of 22 people arrested this week.

A Miss Italia beauty queen was busted as part of an alleged international cocaine trafficking ring, police said.

Samantha Scarlino, 32, was detained in a Milan hotel this week after being accused of delivering cash from Italy to drug cartel bosses in Peru.

The stunning Scarlino was part of a gang that allegedly tried to import vast quantities of the narcotic into Europe β€” and Scarlino reportedly was nose-deep in a 1,100-pound exchange.

Scarlino was a finalist in the 1999 edition of the beauty pageant when she was 17. The busty TV star and film actress was among 22 people nabbed in the drug sting.

Cops are still hunting a 60-year-old from Milan who they believe is the king-pin, according to the Corriere Del Mezzogiorno.

The Miss Italia competition was axed from state broadcaster Rai this year after programmers said β€œit’s no longer in line with the times.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/beauty-queen-busted-italy-drug-trafficking-article-1.1525702#ixzz2lPRxQ900">Daily news

JMB

Re: Miss Italia finalist busted in Milan for drug trafficking

JMB
LOL!!! Biggest Drug Lord (captured recently) in Colombia was Italian. The really big dogs are European immigrants ... well Mediterraneans/Iberians to be exact. Quiet and connected through old world syndicates. One can't get drugs into Europe without Italians, Croatians, Serbs, Russians, Irish, Israelis, etc. Hell you can't even get cocaine into Huston (designated for Europe) without the Italians.

As for young miss, she's a drug running puta. Rot in prison.

Re: Miss Italia finalist busted in Milan for drug trafficking

El"H"
albanians move crazy weight in europe to