Mireles Released from Hospital and Returned to Cell in Hermosillo

Mireles Released from Hospital and Returned to Cell in Hermosillo

choco
http://www.24-horas.mx/mireles-deja-hospitalsigo-en-pie-de-luchadice/

July 18, 2014

José Manuel Mireles, a former leader of self-defense groups, returned to his cell in the prison of Hermosillo, Sonora, after more than five days in hospital, said his lawyer, Talia Vazquez.

Through her Twitter account, the attorney said she found the doctor in "excellent spirits".

Back in cell 265 Mireles, glucose is good and he is in excellent spirits, I ran errands for him to help. She said, "since I'm still here standing for the dignity of Mexico"

"I came yesterday to Sonora, I saw Dr Mireles, has been more than 5 days in the hospital, but in high spirits! Again today I'll be talking to him, "tweeted Vazquez Alatorre.

Re: Mireles Released from Hospital and Returned to Cell in Hermosillo

second hospitalization