Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

Re: Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

you are ridiculous, and a one song sam.

Re: Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

ditto

Re: Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

ESLiero

Re: Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

deelucky1
 troll!

Re: Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

He is protecting his family using the media the guy is genius saying his wife left him and she supports the CT .these bastards will stop at nothing they don't negotiate they act on instict the whole Mirales family has a price I heard of people paying up 2 million dollars for sombodys head I wouldn't be surprised tuta paying more than that for any of Mirales family but there not in michoacan it really makes no difference Mirales won't be able to be normal person only he decides if he wants to stop on what he believes that's probly his daily struggle!if you get what I said good if not stop reading valor POR michoacan jajajajaa

Re: Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

ESLiero wrote
Exactly my point, Dr. Mireles' mouth started writing checks he couldn't cash and was thrown out of the narco-insurgency aka "Auto Defensas."

and here is your hero the supposed once leader of the ad proof they ask him what was the dicision of why Mirales was kicked out. the so called leader spokeperson goes in circles and can't answer the simple question You have received a YouTube video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW94Sboni4U&sns=sms

Re: Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

_Jack

Re: Mireles Ex-Wife Cartel Sympathizer?

deelucky1
It is no  secret  mireles is  married if anything its meant for CT not the public his family is not michoacan  and I bet no media will ever ask about his wife ever again .what happen to chapos wife when media exposed her in Lancaster California how come they never followed the ex wife's whereabouts other than the times they where accused of crimes
123