Mini lic

elgordo
These look pretty authentic

Re: Mini lic

Even a pic of him with Dad.He's just a chip off the old block,like father,like son.

Re: Mini lic

elgordo
Now with out the scrubby look do u think el lic looks like the hacker video supposedly of him?

Re: Mini lic

Alexander
Makes me wonder if lic made an agreement to inform on his partners so he could keep his family safe, and break up some of his money with the unscrupulous government to sweeten the deal.I have a feeling they just want him in the U.S., and to dismantle the remnants of his group, make some headlines, maybe confiscate some loads and arrest some south Americans, nice little new bites and some press conference's, hard to say.

Re: Mini lic

I think it looks authentic but a few years old at minimum.  Lic had more gray hair in his arrest photos and balding. Also, ML must be working out now.

Great find!!

Re: Mini lic

Alexander
Working out lol, It looks like he's been in indulging in too many burritos.

Re: Mini lic

Cuidado
kid looks soft lol

Re: Mini lic

el Jesse James
How do chumps like this survive without leaking out all over their clothes? This kid aint cut out to be no outlaw..

Re: Mini lic

elgordo
Right? This dude looks like he still wets his bed.... far from the corridos i honestly believe even ovidio being the Youngest guzman will slap the brakes out him so i really doubt he can run whatever his dad was trying to do n reason y el lic was so worried about the chapitos having a hit on him. Shouldn't of rattled the cage my friend

Re: Mini lic

Tacuache
That sounds like one of the more plausible cases.

Re: Mini lic

Kozmoz
Ramon Arellano Felix looked soft too.

Re: Mini lic

Mica
It's hard to compare a picture of Ramon and ML, because the era has changed, clothing hairstyles, etc...  But everyone feared what Ramon was capable of, ML not so much!

Re: Mini lic

JAGL
that puto de ramon. thers nothing to compare..
era here doesnt even apply.
he was a fu**** brave man. i would say the worst enemy sinaloa had ever. he killed big bosses not just disposables. that pinche puto.. the biggest and baddest guy. good at getting his enemy killed. king at ambushes. ironic he lost it with a 1vs1 muni cop.

Re: Mini lic

el Jesse James
Ramon was a real killer though. Anybody "can" pull the trigger. But get put in that situation, especially without training/experience/proper mindset.. and the level of violence involved can shock most people into paralysis.

Re: Mini lic

Kozmoz
Im just saying, he looked tough. If you didnt know anything about him, he would just be a regular guy to you.

Re: Mini lic

Alexander
They know where this Filipino looking puto is, the question is why does he get a pass or how much did he pay for it.All speculation, but if he made a deal with the government he is fucked sooner than later.