Mini Lic arrested?

Alacran
Can anyone confirm this? It's MundoNarco so not sure what to think

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

Tijuano
Doubt it, rumor in TJ is he was caught here but I say it is B.S.

AFN has the story about the rumors citing people "who are involved in intelligence areas", if he was caught in TJ with a kilo of coke after he allegedly posted on Facebook he was in TJ would rank him as one of the dumbest narcos ever...

To me this is just another story by BDN/ Etc to bring traffic to their website.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

El Plata
He was laughing about it on his twitter about 2 hours ago, so no he was not captured. It's just another bullshit made up story from blog del/mundo trying to bring people to their worthless site. It reminds me of the Z42 death story from months back. They are way to desperate for viewers.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

Nuttz

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

TexcocoDeMora
That will be nice if true....
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

El Plata
https://mobile.twitter.com/mldamaso
It may not really be him. I was looking for info on his father and came across it.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

ToPHeR
He should be more careful. There is so much more info in those pics than what Chino was posting that got him busted....

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

El Doble J
Those are not his nor any on instagram. He did have some before but never really posted anything incriminating or flashy. The ones we see are run by people that get their pics from friends and open the accounts to burn them. I know this for a fact since we share common friends and have a relationship with close family members. And no I don't have a friendship with him but both our families are well acquainted with each other way before they got involved in the narco business.

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

Nuttz

Re: Mini Lic arrested?

El Doble J
True but some people like to flaunt and others just display normal stuff like you and I. Mini Lic falls into the latter and I can guarantee you he practically had no choice but to get involve in the business because of his father and Chapo being his godparent. People on here don't realize he starting coming out his shell once he began hanging out with Chapo's and Mayo's sons in Culiacan.