Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

Pepe

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

sadly, they are pulling out all the "weapons" they can to destroy AD.

These men were badly tortured.

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

deelucky1
I think your group and the AD's should join forces or is it a totally diffrent cause would it work or is it a far fetched idea please school me i dont mind

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

@Pepe.  I just posted a story on the front page dealing with Michoacanos in Santa Ana California who help support the AUD in their home towns.  I referenced you and your story, specifically the question you raise about whether the US govt. will prosecute those that contribute to the AUDs.

That is a very intriguing question and I think may be a ticking time bomb.
The Mexican "war on drugs" has been carried out mostly in furtherance of the US war on drugs.  Your question makes me wonder if the EPN's reform concerning terrorism that he passed in Feb. was prompted by the US.  Terrorism has not been a big issue in Mexico, but we all know of the rights lost in the US justified by  the "war on terrorism".  That may be what is happening in Mexico.

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

the human rights commission says these men were very badly tortured

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/04/state-human-rights-commission-yurecuaro.html

I have sent a list of questions to dr m about the government agreement of yesterday to see if the release of imprisoned AD includes these 17

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

Pepe

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

nacho

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

Pepe

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

nacho

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

elcienporcien

Re: Michoacán Self-Defense Group Charged as Terrorists

choco
I don't have my finger on the pulse of the MX news media, but it seems they are not doing any independent reporting and are doing EPN's bidding by castigating the AD movement now.

What do people in the know re MX reportage say?