Mice ate marijuana

YogiBear

Re: Mice ate marijuana

Yogi please post the full story like main board rather than just a link although please include the link as well the story.Thank you.

Re: Mice ate marijuana

YogiBear
Marijuana eaten by mice, say Argentina police officers
Share this with Facebook  Share this with Twitter  Share this with Messenger  Share this with Email  Share
Mice eating through a loaf of breadImage copyrightAFP/GETTY
Image caption
Experts said mice would die if they ate marijuana
Eight Argentine police officers have been dismissed for blaming missing drugs on mice.
Investigators discovered 540kg (1,191lb) of marijuana missing from a police warehouse in Pilar, north-west of Buenos Aires.
The city's former police commissioner, Javier Specia, and fellow officers told a judge the drugs were "eaten by mice".
Forensic experts doubted mice would see the drugs as food, and would have probably died if they had eaten it.
A spokesperson for Judge Adrián González Charvay said that according to experts at Buenos Aires University, "mice wouldn't mistake the drug for food" - and even if they did, "a lot of corpses would have been found in the warehouse".
The police officers will now testify in front of the judge on 4 May.
The court will decide if the drugs are missing due to "expedience or negligence".
A marijuana plant leafImage copyrightREUTERS
Image caption
Marijuana in small amounts is decriminalised in Argentina for personal use
A 6,000kg haul of marijuana has been in storage at the warehouse for the past two years.
But Mr Specia's successor, Emilio Portero, noticed the missing drugs when he took over the commissioner role.
Mr Portero alerted the police force's internal affairs division, who then searched the warehouse and found only 5,460kg remaining.
Suspicion fell on Mr Specia after authorities discovered he did not sign the inventory for the impounded drugs when he left his post in April 2017.
The former commissioner is also reportedly under investigation for not yet filing a sworn income statement for last year.
Presentational grey line

Re: Mice ate marijuana

Kye0001
I laughed at that one, not sure mice would die though...we have a lot of reptiles and you can buy cannabis bedding, which they can eat if herbivores so id assume mice will have a nibble (but wouldnt eat all that lol).

Re: Mice ate marijuana

Siskiyou_Kid
Rats can be a serious problem for growers, but as far as I know they only eat the roots.

Re: Mice ate marijuana

Kye0001
I thought so.  A friends dog ate a full plant and the dog was fine, ive heard of dogs benefiting from cbd as well for arthritis, cancer and epilepsy.  I dont think they had mice at all but theyd have been fine lol