Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

La Flama Blanca
You think she something to do with her brothers death??

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

La Flama Blanca wrote
You think she something to do with her brothers death??
Never thought of it like that just the fact they say shes the boss and the rumor she pulls the strings for the AFO and dosnt feel she needs protection .not a boss type not her thing. I believe those who play the financial role are really not the violent type and look at it more as a real business. she is said to be real conservative person.they don't get off on that narco lifestyle and present themselves as antinarco those are the ones with the biggest connections in the gov. La empatriz all of mayos wifes do the same esparagosa is the male version of that !

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

Maddy
Chapdamaso said she has a relationship with el mayo. Now you are saying that she was at the Rafael Arellano party, hence the fact blogs are saying el chino anthrax did that hit, and chino was mayos number one. Do you think there's a relation to that? Or you think mayo ordered that hit in conjunction with Enedina so she would go to the top of Arellano Felix cartel? Did mayo even order that hit? I'm believing that after it was reported all over the media.
I'm curious?

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

La Flama Blanca
What would even have been the point of killing the brother. wasnt he old and retired.  Or just a long standing hatred by CDS.

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

La Flama Blanca
I know they are family (the AF's), but I think Enedina just let this one happen.  Her other brothers all got fucked for being too ruthless and careless.  Mayo probably ordered it and she just let it happen.  If she gets paid by CDS for loads coming through TJ, it just business, for her to be the only one left to collect any sort of piso they may be paying.  Plus who knows... if her and Mayo have a business relationship she could be laundering a lot of his money.  And if Chino was the clown, that is some straight up Hollywood movie gangster shit right there lol.

Also, nobody at the party had any sort of protection for how high profile the guest list was.  And if Enedina was in 'enemy' territory and didn't give anyone bodyguards (including herself), it may explain that she was in on the set up since the planning of the party and the beginning of the incident

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

deelucky1
To me if she has no bodyguards that tells you right there how important she is .so mayo was with la empatriz and enedina or is this a confusion of one person

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

Moros

Re: Mexico sees first cartel 'queenpin' before female president

La Flama Blanca
@ComputerJA:

Deelucky posted this earlier in the post:

She was said to be one of the attendees of the Francisco Arellano party when he got killed with no escorts or bodyguards .she is also called La Bruja there has to be a story why she is called that.i think its the mom Alicia that is reclaiming the properties.

Now I know this doesn't provide any official verification of her being there, but maybe Dee knows some inside info or something.  And JA same her, I haven't seen any other source claiming she was present.
12