Mexico's drug war rocks U.S. expat stronghold Lake Chapala

Mexico's drug war rocks U.S. expat stronghold Lake Chapala

stevectpa

Re: Mexico's drug war rocks U.S. expat stronghold Lake Chapala

DD
@stevectpa.  I know the dateline on this story is Aug. 7, 2016, but one sentence in the story makes me wonder if this is not very old news.  It states that Calderon's party PAN looks like it will loose the Presidential elections coming up July 1.  That would have been in 2011 when EPN won the election.

I didn't research the decapitated bodies found near Chapala, but I suspect that a search would show that those decapitations were several years ago.

@DD    right, looks like an old rehash....deleted