Mexico's Drug Lord: The Rise And Fall Of El Chapo Documentary 2015

Mexico's Drug Lord: The Rise And Fall Of El Chapo Documentary 2015

slayer421
Just saw this doc on Chapo and I thought i would share it with all you lovely people. I have seen mostly all the doc's/shows/podcast's on the narco world but missed this one, so if you have seen it already then a thousand apologies...if not enjoy! Cheers

Mexico's Drug Lord: The Rise And Fall Of El Chapo Documentary 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpdPiAGf-9k

sorry dont know how to embed...well really just lazy..."would have helped out back there but had a cup of coffee in my hand, you understand right!?"

Re: Mexico's Drug Lord: The Rise And Fall Of El Chapo Documentary 2015

slayer421
I apologize, i have seen this before a while back but had forgotten it...anyways its still a good watch and so that is why i put it up...again I'm sorry for putting something up that has been here before.

Re: Mexico's Drug Lord: The Rise And Fall Of El Chapo Documentary 2015

Nuttz

Re: Mexico's Drug Lord: The Rise And Fall Of El Chapo Documentary 2015