Mexico's Blog del Narco denounces attempts at censorship as website access hindered

Tex

Mexico's Blog del Narco denounces attempts at censorship as website access hindered

Tex

Re: Mexico's Blog del Narco denounces attempts at censorship as website access hindered

JesusTheMoose
Narcoviolencia was a great website. I'm sorry to see it go.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Mexico's Blog del Narco denounces attempts at censorship as website access hindered

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
EEE

Re: Mexico's Blog del Narco denounces attempts at censorship as website access hindered

EEE
©ĤİVǾ wrote
"Blog del Narco, which gets three million views a week, was created on Mar. 2, 2010, with the goal to report on the violence in Mexico since the traditional media had started self-censoring their coverage due to threats and attacks on the press in the country"

That may have been the case in the beginning but as soon as they realized how much traffic they were generating it turned into a money making operations filled with very annoying ads that implanted all types of unwanted cookies on a users computer. Greed is what causes websites to do that once they realize that they can use the site to make a little money... The ads on BDN are way way to many and annoying as hell...
Narcoviolencia.com

"What I really want to know is if they have stolen my account information. "

Putting real personal information on any accounts of websites like that is very, very, very stupid... And could even be deadly...

@chivo
Revenue Analysis
Blogdelnarco.com has the potential to earn $258,373 USD in advertisement revenue per year. If the site was up for sale, it would be worth approximately $465,071 USD.
Revenue
$708 USD per day
$21,531 USD per month
$258,373 USD per year
Worth
$465,071 USD
Value Widget
Place this interactive always-updated SiteTrail value widget on your site. Just copy and paste the html.

Check out site, it's incredible how much info you can find out about a site!! Thought you mind find this interesting.
This link is to get all details in blogdelnarco;
http://www.sitetrail.com/blogdelnarco.com

And this is homepage to search info on any site;
Http://www.sitetrail.com

Gotta love what you come across by accident on google :)

"I'm a man who believed that i died 20 years ago and i live like a man who is dead already. I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything."
EEE

Re: Mexico's Blog del Narco denounces attempts at censorship as website access hindered

EEE
Sorry for all the grammar and spelling errors, damn auto spell!