Mexico picks first female chief of federal police

Tex

Mexico picks first female chief of federal police

Tex

Re: Mexico picks first female chief of federal police

lizetteramsey4
It´s time  for women have jobs where men were exclusively for them!!!.. maybe we can do a better job!!!

Re: Mexico picks first female chief of federal police

final sleep-2

Re: Mexico picks first female chief of federal police

final sleep-2

Re: Mexico picks first female chief of federal police

lizetteramsey4
....yep, I agree with you!!!....

Re: Mexico picks first female chief of federal police

Buggs wrote a post on mainboard and posted it early in the week if you would like to read thatLINK HERE

In Buggs' article he touches on her background, she is highly qualified with signigficant training and education (global) in the Americas, Europe and Israel.  She is only 41, here is a pic from 4 days ago when the announcement was made.  I am encouaged and hopeful with this selection.

read this from Justice in Mexico:

"She previously served as the director of the Intelligence Division (Titular de la División de Inteligencia) where she “was responsible for establishing cooperation, training, and exchange of information with the Police Community of the Americas (AMERIPOL) and with the European Police Office (EUROPOL),”
emphasized the SSP.

Among other positions, Cervantes also spent time with the Center for Investigation and National Security (Centro de Investigación y Seguridad Nacional, CISEN) and was later named as the Technical Secretary of Intelligence Coordination for Prevention (Secretaría Técnica de la Coordinación de Inteligencia para la Prevención) within the Federal Preventative Police (Policía Federal Preventativa, PFP).

She  graduated from the Universidad del Valle de México with her degree in Communication Sciences, and then received her Masters in Military Administration from the military’s Universidad del Ejército y Fuerzas Aérea."