Mexico Navy arrests Gulf Cartel Finance Operator, "El Meme"

Mexico Navy arrests Gulf Cartel Finance Operator, "El Meme"

El Regio
One more Golfa down!

This asshole was reported by the citizens in his neighborhood. None of these scumbags stand a chance against the people! All it takes is for Mexicans to report them and they are finished! That goes for CDG, Zetas, CDS, CDJ, Indios Michoacanos, Leyvas, CAF, etc. etc.

Re: Mexico Navy arrests Gulf Cartel Finance Operator, "El Meme"

dario
One more Golfo down means one more opportunity for Los Z to expand. Don't be naive. CDG needs all the money it can get to fight the Z and losing a financial operator is not good especially with the chaos in Reynosa after M3 was killed and the Zetas saw a crack in the plaza.

And if the people want to clean their neighborhoods they can first start reporting the piece of shit Zeta halcones to the police or CDG. Zetas have too big of intelligence network and they will keep beating up on the people until the streets and corners are sweeped.

Re: Mexico Navy arrests Gulf Cartel Finance Operator, "El Meme"

El Regio
dario wrote
One more Golfo down means one more opportunity for Los Z to expand. Don't be naive. CDG needs all the money it can get to fight the Z and losing a financial operator is not good especially with the chaos in Reynosa after M3 was killed and the Zetas saw a crack in the plaza.
That's good, I want CDG finished right along with Zetas, CDS, LFM, CT, CDJ, CAF, and any other asshole criminal in Mexico.

This is great news to me, CDG is finally getting hit hard, Zetas too.... I'm loving it.