Mexico - Coronavirus

Re: Mexico - Coronavirus Heroin

Parro
[SOMETIMES LIFE IS STRANGER THAN FICTION.  WE HAVE NOT GONE TO THIS TOPIC 6/15, WHEN CANADIANA REPORTED THE DEATH OF 2 MIGRANT WORKERS IN CANADA FROM COVOID 19.  I'LL BRIEFLY GO THROUGH THE NARRATIVE OF THIS POST, AND SUM UP THE MYTH]

No source but on this post, which are many.

-  3/28/20, 110 cases in 1 day.  Death toll rises from 6 to 11.  Mexico announces STAGE 2 of the recovering and advises all citizens keep social distancing until 4/19/20

 - 3/29/20,  Governor of Hidalgo, Omar Fayad, is infected by Covid.

-  3/29/20, AMLO saying hello to CHAPO'S MOM in Badiriguato, Sinaloa

- 3/30/20, first death in Guerrero from the virus occurs in Acapulco

- 4/1/20, 29 health workers infected in Coahuila

- 4/1/20, Two dozen of Univ. of Texas spring-goers, test positive for Covid, after their spring break in Cabo

- 4/1/20, AMLO accuses the Conservatives of launching a power grab by creating the hoax of Coronavirus

- 4/1/20, Health Minister, announces deceleration of cases by 4/19/20

- 4/11/20, AMLO wading into crowds, no social distancing, hugging only.  No masks, no concern

- 4/21/20, Mexico announces Phase 3 (LAST PHASE) of the pandemic

- 5/1/20, Mexico enters the top "25" of infected nations

- 5/4/20, "El Bujo" loses a relative to Covid

- 5/6/20, Reported in Mexico, 27,634 cases, 2,704 deaths

- 5/15/20, Highest number of cases in 1 day, 2,409 cases, 4,477 deaths

- 6/15/20, Canadiana reports the deaths of 2 immigrant workers in Canada

[WE PLAY FORWARD TO TODAY, 7/3/20, THE DAY BEFORE OF JULY. FOURTH.  A LOT! HAS GONE ON OVER THE LAST 4 MONTHS.  COVID, PROTESTS AND UNBELIEVABLE ECONOMICAL DAMAGE.  WE NEED TO REMEMBER THIS VIRUS CAME FROM WUHAN, CHINA.  TODAY BBC COULD NOT GO TO THE LABS, MARKET AND EVEN THE PROPAGANDA OFFICE WITHOUT THEIR "MINDERS".  CHINA VERSION OF CONTROLLING THE STORY.  A MASTER PUPPETEER, ABUSER AND CONTROL OF ANY RIGHTS.

BACK TO MEXICO.  THE CHART BELOWS, DEPICTS THE PARTIAL,  FACTUAL VIRUS OUTCOMES,  I WON'T SPELL IT OUT, YOU NEED TO GO  BACK A MONTH OR TWO, BUT MEXICO, AS USA, HAS DECEIVED THE POPULATION INTO THE THOUGHT WE ARE UNDER CONTROL, THIS WILL DISAPPEAR, NO WORRIES . . . }

[238,511 cases, 29,189 deaths, at least twice as much as cartel violence.  THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO BLOOM IN LATIN COUNTRIES AND AFRICA. THIS IS NOT BY FAR OVER.  STAY APART, WASH YOUR HANDS AND WEAR A MASK OUTSIDE YOUR HOME]

MX

Re: Mexico - Coronavirus Heroin

MX
Thanks for the timeline, Parro. The Governor of Tamaulipas tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday. Nearly all hospitals where I live in Tamaulipas are saturated.

https://www.milenio.com/estados/francisco-garcia-cabeza-vaca-gobernador-tamaulipas-coronavirus

Re: Mexico - Coronavirus Heroin

Parro
Visiting a couple I know, carving out a living in cleaning offices, the woman broke down.  Her uncle had died this week of Covid in Morelos, Mexico, after 2 days in the hospital.

Knew her father, but not his brother.  He would dance down the halls while emptying trash, while most people were watching Netflix.

RIP - Alberto's brother in Cuernavaca

Re: Mexico - Coronavirus Heroin

El_Bujo
My condolences, Parro. We lost two in-laws in MX due to COVID as well.

RIP

Re: Mexico - Coronavirus Heroin

Parro
El Bujo - look at 5/4/20 above.  Best.