Mexico, Caribbean, and the U.S. ....Know Before Giving

Mexico, Caribbean, and the U.S. ....Know Before Giving

Many people have contacted me about where to give help targeting the recent natural disaster that have plagued the U.S., including Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and Mexico.

Assume all are scams because the majority are but there are projects and groups who conduct due diligence for you.  Like this one "charity navigator"  https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=5392

I don't even trust The Red Cross of Mexico.

REMEMBER Human volunteerism is the most valuable assistance.  They train.  It would be a nice "something"  for that kid playing video games with little to do.  Looks good on college app, employment app and teaches valuable skills, team work, and good work habits.

We always made sure our kids were a part of our foundation, up close and personal, it is life changing for young minds living a soft life.

Re: Mexico, Caribbean, and the U.S. ....Know Before Giving

playero
Many people are donating to FundaciĆ³n Slim of Carlos Slim, since they will donate five times of what you give.

Re: Mexico, Caribbean, and the U.S. ....Know Before Giving

I would not   About 10 years ago they said they would match my funds spent on education, medical and nutrition.  it was a dead end and never was there a matching of funds.  his son ran the foundation at the time.