Mexicans flea organized crime but find little sanctuary

Mexicans flea organized crime but find little sanctuary

Havana
http://www.texasobserver.org/cover-story/no-safe-place

A lengthy human interest story of the ilk you've read before but it
mentions a new type of American visa for rich Mexicans seeking asylum in the US by investing a mere $500,000 in border areas

Re:Misleading a bit... Mexicans flea organized crime but find little sanctuary

I know of this visa.  It is called an E5.

reading the article one would think a foreigner can plop down a measly 500K and gain entry.
not so fast....there are only 10K of these visas allowed for ALL foreigners and the majority have
been given to asians.

The stimpulations are strict, it is 10 (or 12 depending on the EB or E) NON FAMILY jobs created, and the visa holder must be directly and full time involvement in the business as management.  no hiring of someone to run it for rich peeps.

There is however a bill just introduced this week that will be flexible and extend the E5 to just about anyone wanting to "invest" in the US.  No one however expects it to go anywhere.

I am against both.

Re: Re:Misleading a bit... Mexicans flea organized crime but find little sanctuary

Frontera
Buela the program has been around since 1992. The most used one is EB-5, which has USA approved EB-5 Regional Centers. You can learn more here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=facb83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=facb83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

Re: Re:Misleading a bit... Mexicans flea organized crime but find little sanctuary

oh yes i know that...as we just completed the process with a friend from asia.
HOWEVER it is difficult to get and limited....it was not easy and this guy is legit and created 60 jobs

what is on the table is restrictions lifted

Buela the program has been around since 1992. The most used one is EB-5, which has USA approved EB-5 Regional Centers. You can learn more here: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=facb83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=facb83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Mexicans-flea-organized-crime-but-find-little-sanctuary-tp3455283p3457744.html
To unsubscribe from Mexicans flea organized crime but find little sanctuary, click here.

Kab

Re: Re:Misleading a bit... Mexicans flea organized crime but find little sanctuary

Kab
It's 'flee', not 'flea'.

Flee: To run away

Flea: Una Pulga