Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Maddy
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/us-world/border-mexico/article/Mexican-politician-denies-claims-that-she-gave-6402180.phpA Mexican lawmaker from the home state of Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzmán is refuting claims that she birthed the son of the twice-escaped drug lord.

Lucero Guadalupe Sanchez Lopez, a member of the Sinaloa state legislature from Cosalá, has repeatedly denied rumors that she knew the Sinaloa cartel leader. However, the rumors were revived last week when a journalist from a La Universal alleged Sanchez Lopez and Guzmán conceived the child in the maximum security prison he escaped from this month.

Many news organizations have republished the story, translated from it's original Spanish version, that also alleges the lawmaker visited El Chapo in the Altiplano prison on May 15 to discuss her financial security and nationality of the child.

Film stills purportedly from the Altiplano prison show a seemingly pregnant woman visiting the drug lord, but Sanchez Lopez said she is not the woman in the video.

"They decided on which nationality their son would have, Mexican or American," the article read. "He was ultimately born in the United States in recent weeks."

Sanchez Lopez spoke before the residents and officials of Sinaloa to officially address the allegations in a video she later uploaded to her Facebook in May.

Additionally, Sanchez Lopez has repeatedly denied accusations that she is the mistress of the famous drug lord, but news outlets insist that this is the youngest of the vague number of children El Chapo has fathered.

DEA officials said Thursday morning that the allegations against Sanchez Lopez are untrue.

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Bjeff
If it is untrue, I wonder what business she had talking to Chapo in Altiplano?

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

This My SA article is a bit behind the times.

and it was El Universal not "La Universal".  Obviously they are speaking of BB as translating the article, as they read BB.  and they quoted the translation verbatim of Lucio's, who translated it,

This is Lucio's and My S.A. quote:
"They decided on which nationality their son would have, Mexican or American," the article read. "He was ultimately born in the United States in recent weeks."

which is a big departure from the literal text which included an idiom literally translated

"the young one finally saw the light of day in recent weeks"

Like me Lucio and a few others use paraphrasing or loan translation for clarity.

I could not find another English translation of the article other than BB, nonetheless they should have given BB a link to our story.

now I will take one foot off the soap box...and say

SEIDO began an investigation when she was identified as the pregnant person visiting Chapo.
One of the first persons called to give statement is Chapo's legal team chief, he said yes it was her who visited Chapo, even once with him, and the 26 year old deputy is the mother of Chapo's newborn son.

I think this was the week of the 16th.

We can only go by information available.  But that is what has been released so far.

Although she claims Chapo is not the father, she has not given another name of who is.

I just googled chapo atty saying she visited him in prison and there are many news outlets who reported it.  and it was the 16th.

here is fro  Radio Formula

google translated:

One of the lawyers of Joaquin Guzman,   José Cárdenas confirmed to the Federal Public Ministry yes Lucero Guadalupe Sanchez Lopez visited the now fugitive in April. The PGR will call to testify.

- See more at: http://www.radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=518543&idFC=2015#sthash.KJ9zqsTX.dpuf

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Maddy
That's dam cool chivis
 Your a legend. These news outlets should write " article by:chivis"

By the way, saludos my friend.

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Chava

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Siskiyou_Kid
That is very interesting. I've never heard the rumor that Hector Melesio Cuen's grandfather was arrested for trafficking in opium gum.

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Maybe she faked her pregnancy for $ from Chapo.I wonder how many babies hes actually fathered?Im sure every woman hes with[probably hundreds]would want a baby from him just for the $.Every Mexican gals dream to deliver them out of poverty.

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Welcome back Chivis!

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Siskiyou_Kid
Our prayers are with Buela Chivis.

Unfortunately, her comments on this thread were written last July.

Re: Mexican politician denies rumors that she is El Chapo Guzmán's mistress

Chava
Former Sinaloa deputy Lucero Guadalupe Sánchez López, known as the "Chapodiputada", was arrested in San Ysidro, California, while trying to enter the United States through Tijuana.

The arrest was confirmed by Rosalba Alarcón, lawyer of Lucero Guadalupe Sánchez in a television interview, who detailed that her client was apprehended in the border of the neighboring country.

Lucero Sánchez had tried to seek political asylum in the United States, but the immigration authorities proceeded with her arrest after corroborating that the Mexican justice looks for her for the crime of conspiracy.

The attorney for the former PAN party legislator recalled that Sánchez López continued her criminal trial in freedom after she used fake documents in 2014 to visit Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzman in the Altiplano Criminal in the State of Mexico.

http://www.unotv.com/noticias/portal/internacional/detalle/arrestan-eu-exdiputada-ligada-chapo-guzman-514747/