Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Moros

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Bajadrone-2

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Baja

It was an ordered hit/kidnap, that is why they left the girlfriend they were certainly told to leave her alone..  I have a theory, but it is so far fetched I don't want to embarrass myself..  :)

But you are smart (as well as a smart ass at times) bet you can figure it out.

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Quema Cocos
Bravo–1 of the Old School Zetas sends a mesage agsinst CDN:

Re:

J. Stewart
It`s sick that Olympiakos F.C. dont mention a thing about their kidnapped player while other european newspaper is reporting on it. http://www.olympiacos.org/
Sportsclubs that won`t take a stand at crimes is cowards!

He is certainly a talented player and have good chance to florish even more before the end of his career as a soccerplayer. He is 25 years young and have a good 10 years left in high lever soccer if he can stay away for mayor injuries, maybe not all those years as a striker but he can play as offensive midfielder on any wing.

Of course I don`t know about his story in Mexico and I can not translate the narcomanta posted above but I hope he is a good, solid guy.
May he be returned safely and continue to be a good example for other kids in his community. Just like Rafael Marques (now in Atlas F.C., before in Barcelona).

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Previous40
Over At VPT They Have An Article Stating That Pulidos Current GF Is The Ex Of A CDG Member. A La Mejor De Alli Viene El Pedo

Previous40
Well From What Ive Read His Brother Armando Was There As Well, But He Didnt Leave With Them

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Moros

Re: Re:

Previous40
JStewart.
Olympiakos Does Do A Mention Of It On Their Twitter Account, As Did Most LigaMx Clubs/Players/Coaches.

Im Leaning More Towards The Grilfriend/ExCDG Boyfriend Thing.

Armando Was Playing At Levadiakos For A While With Alan, But I Ignore If He Continues To Do So, At Least Here In Tijuas He Had A Great Couple Years With Xolos.

But Like Any Kidnapping Victim I Hope He Comes Back Safe.

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Bajadrone-2

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Previous40
The Family Has Been Contacted To Pay A Ransom Fee

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

who reported that?

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Previous40
ValorxTamaulipas

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

I saw that but it was from BDN...however I was able to track the original source and it is Grillonautas.

We went with the story with a disclaimer.  Grillonautas reported it over 3 hrs ago.

old school blaming cdn

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

I should look around before writing!  thanks I will post thi

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Previous40
Maybe We'll Learn More As The LigaMX Final Unfolds.

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Chimera
Is there anybody who could translate this for us non-speakers? Thank you!

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Previous40
More Or Less

First Taxi Drivers, Then Bus Drivers, Taxi Drivers Again And Now Soccer Players. Fucking Fags Of CDN Im Gonna Hunt You Down Like Animals, Thats All You Know How To Do, Kill, Kidnap, Rob And Rape The Innocent While The Government Watches Your Back. But That Doesnt Matter Now, Bitch Kiko Treviño Your Time Will Come And To The Dumbass Of El Tiki Tiki, Theyre Only Using You To Rob And Kidnap Its The Only Thing You Know How To Do. Thats What That Pig Head Handed You Down, You Guys Are Such Close Friends That You Fuck His Wife. But You Assholes Are Gonna See Imma Even Kill Your Dog. Law Enforcement Dont Worry Imma Keep On Cleaning This Place Up And Doing Your Job. I Want Everyone To Know That The Fucking State Police Covered The Escape Of El Tiki Tiki After Pulidos Kidnapping.

Sincerely, Zetas Old Guard Bravo Group

Re: Mexican national soccer/football player kidnapped in Tamaulipas

Tully
One week before the state elections in 2010, PRI candidate for Governor Rodolfo Torre Cantú was assassinated.

This is not quite as big as a major party candidate's assassination, but Pulido was on Mexico's 2014 World Cup team.  He's a very strange kidnapping victim, even if the girlfriend rumors are true.  And very strange timing, coming a week before the election.

123