Mexican government misinfirmation

elcienporcien

Re: Mexican government misinfirmation

I have an issue about the suicide....

first of all it was not in Gro
second fed forces sustained injuries it was in a shootout.

so, they could have said he dies in the shootout and no one would bat an eyelash, but saying suicide actually brings suspicion so I tend to think it true.

that said there is only one way they would have known he committed suicide that quickly, if he did so by placing  the gun in his mouth and shot upward I am thinking he did that.

I never believe gob but in this case what do they have to gain my saying suicide?

Re: Mexican government misinfirmation

El Faro
Lots to gain. Dead men do not talk.  Benjamin was picked to be the fall guy, he did not go down without a fight, They had a shoot out during the capture.  He did not die, he was given a coup de grĂ¢ce, to make sure he did not ruin the ruse.  This guy was not at the level to make the decision to take out that many people.  I think the "Chuky" is Jorge Luis Valencia Arzate.  He ran the plaza in Morelia for LFM/CT. Morelia is the biggest plaza in Michoacan, this guy has pull.

Re: Mexican government misinfirmation

deelucky1
Thats him alright together with  la morsa.but as you can see la morsa wasnt even questioned they still considerd him CT when he was caught in guerrerrero.someone updted his file with invisible ink mexico has an unlimited supply of that they will never run out.

Thats why i dont get the normalistas they been on a tittter tottor battle with guerrerro for a long time they have lots of inside info.the diffrence before was send ten students to the senate and complain.and no one would listen.they have evrybodys eyes on them take out the blueprint on guerrero
JMB

Re: Mexican government misinfirmation

JMB
Yeah. LATimes has a recent article stating, according to Mxcn officials, those aren't the students.  Of course this is being thrown out there to squash world disgust and citizen anger. Bunch of lying cowards. Too late, the pissed citizenry have already burned down the governor's mansion. And it's about dayum time too.