Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' tortured, killed 6 Americans and DEA agent within 9-week span, report says

Re: Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' tortured, killed 6 Americans and DEA agent within 9-week span, report says

but chava the difference is epn IS guilty of everything!  :)

Re: Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' tortured, killed 6 Americans and DEA agent within 9-week span, report says

here is the press release sent to me yesterday

Re: Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' tortured, killed 6 Americans and DEA agent within 9-week span, report says

Chava
Chivis wrote
but chava the difference is epn IS guilty of everything!  :)

Re: Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' tortured, killed 6 Americans and DEA agent within 9-week span, report says

I heard Chapo was also involved in the 9/11 attacks.

I thought this story was BS from the first time I heard it a few years ago, although I do remember Anabel Hernandez saying that Chapo was the crew leader at rancho El Bufalo in Chihuahua.

Chapo in never mentioned as a gunman or bodyguard for any of the Guadalajara leaders, until recently. Berrellez has made a pile of wild accusations in recent years, including saying CIA killer Felix Rodriguez was there when they killed Kiki.

Re: Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' tortured, killed 6 Americans and DEA agent within 9-week span, report says

hernandez was one of those trying to spread the story 4 years ago.  she has no credibility with me

Re: Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' tortured, killed 6 Americans and DEA agent within 9-week span, report says

Siskiyou_Kid
I agree about Hernandez, but she was quoting Joe Bond from the DEA and he has made similar comments in other interviews, so the claim the Chapo was running the Bufalo operation has some credibility, especially with most of the workers coming from Badiraguato.'

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/03/during-first-incarceration-el-chapo.html

Re: Mexican drug lord 'El Chapo' tortured, killed 6 Americans and DEA agent within 9-week span, report says

el Jesse James
EXACTLY x1000000000000000000000000000
12