Mexican actress who arranged infamous El Chapo meeting with Sean Penn reveals she 'had sex' with Hollywood star during the filming of her Netflix documentary

TNL

Mexican actress who arranged infamous El Chapo meeting with Sean Penn reveals she 'had sex' with Hollywood star during the filming of her Netflix documentary

TNL

Re: Mexican actress who arranged infamous El Chapo meeting with Sean Penn reveals she 'had sex' with Hollywood star during the filming of her Netflix documentary

huero minuto
Ok, she had sex.  The real question on our minds.  Was he any good?
   I can believe she had no real involvement or desire to snitch on Chapo.   Sean Penn, on the other hand, i could totally see as having something to do with Chapos capture.  He's an actor, and any good actor can lie.  But Kate, i don't see her as the snitch.
Jstanothercoyo

Both gross, and has nothing to do with having sex with each other. Shameful, embarrassing, grotesque people.

Re: Mexican actress who arranged infamous El Chapo meeting with Sean Penn reveals she 'had sex' with Hollywood star during the filming of her Netflix documentary

please do not use links in place of a post

Re: Mexican actress who arranged infamous El Chapo meeting with Sean Penn reveals she 'had sex' with Hollywood star during the filming of her Netflix documentary

The part I have an issue with...as I stated in comments of my main page post,  is her saying "it was business"  I have the video post on mainpage and see the context and articulation of her tone when discussing it.  It seemed "off"

Re: Mexican actress who arranged infamous El Chapo meeting with Sean Penn reveals she 'had sex' with Hollywood star during the filming of her Netflix documentary

Many issues I take with, but yes, that is one too.  Sends a message to youth that actresses, no matter how successful or powerful, will have to sleep with white men in Hollywood to be "in".  And that it is acceptable to sleep with anyone to gain power.

I mean, sure, Kate goes back to Beverly Hills, her own money, her own house, whatever, what happens to the waitress or server, or accountant who sleeps with their boss?

Not to mention, the fact these people have idolized and lionized Chapo Guzman and the Sinaloa Cartel, while bearing no responsibility or even awareness, of the massive amount of killing and blood on their hands, all the while returning to do parties and events, Oscars, it's really disgusting.

And, that I believe Sean Penn did tip off DOJ, that seems entirely in line with a wannabe self serving "rebel" that he has so desperately tried to convince us he is, through his hack writing travelouge.

I am sure they sleep well, I have no doubt, while Chapo is in max, the blood is running in Juarez, and that's what bothers me.

She seems all about over the top self promotion.  I watched the first episode and it’s 90% about her.  Viewers need a quick intro, but not a complete biography on her.
My opinion

Re: Mexican actress who arranged infamous El Chapo meeting with Sean Penn reveals she 'had sex' with Hollywood star during the filming of her Netflix documentary

Mica
Finished the series.  It was pretty interesting if you can get behind her self promotion.  Sean Penn looks like a self serving ass. The door is wide open that he informed his attorney (a former US prosecutor) about the trip for his own legal interest, which contacted the US government, which informed Mexico.  Seriously, did anyone really believe that Mexico happened to have its own intel about the 2 arriving at the airport?

Kate owns the rights to Chapo’s story and Netflix owns her, so it makes since that this is a build up to her producing this through Netflix.

Re: Mexican actress who arranged infamous El Chapo meeting with Sean Penn reveals she 'had sex' with Hollywood star during the filming of her Netflix documentary

I wrote a little comment on how it all went down.  from how he was able to tag along in the first place, he did not know castillo, lied saying he was interested in the chapo movie.  DEA taking the fotos of their travel, the rollings stone article sat on for months juntil the day after the arrest, how he cut off communication with castillo and even netflix etc.

it sure smells funny.