Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

The Reforma article has a gallery of photos, and more info, but I don't have an account with Reforma.............

Of of the weaknesses of "El Chapo" are women. Emma Coronel Aispuro have been spotted on some of his trips to Cancún. Photo/Reforma

Mexican Federal Government Tracks Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán

Sun 19 Jan 2014 07:53

The federal Government seeks to recapture Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman investigating relatives and close people who protect him.

This Sunday, the newspaper Reforma reports on a document that was put together by the Federal Cabinet of Public Safety in the middle of last year and updated in October, which includes biographical data of 22 family members of the fugitive, 21 employees and 27 characters who provide institutional protection for him.

The report contains unpublished photographs of these people, among which seven romantic partners of the leader of the Sinaloa cartel, along with their children.

For example, the kingpin, who escaped Puente Grande prison in Jalisco 13 years ago, was visited, separately, by Emma Coronel Aispuro, his current wife; Alejandrina Guzmán Salazar, the daughter he had with Maria Alejandrina Salazar Hernández, and Frida Muñoz Román, widow of Édgar Guzmán López, the son of "El Chapo" murdered in 2008.

Meetings have taken place between March and April 2012, and the women were photographed leaving the Cancun International Airport, at the time of taking a taxi and the hotels where they stayed.

And it seems that the strategy to come up with the capo is detecting weaknesses: women, the taste for comfort and the mistreatment of his operators.

As well, to track down the fugitive in the "Golden Triangle", they have banks of voices, databases with information from department stores and television and internet satellite companies, and the government has commissioned a Sierra Madre Aeromobile task force .

The report notes that most of the time he is hidden in inaccessible areas of the Golden Triangle, for the last decade "El Chapo" has mainly remained in 6 parts of Sinaloa and 12 places in Durgango.

According to the report, although at times the capo goes about day by day, his weakness is his preference for comfort, since he brings to the most remote places telephony technology, satellite services and outfits his cabins with luxuries.

Add to this the weakness for women, what has nearly cost the capo his freedom.

And is that there are seven romantic partners, according to the biography of "El Chapo" all monitored and six of them with known children: Karla Pérez Martínez, Griselda López Pérez, Adriana Trejo Retamoza, María Alejandrina Salazar, Blanca Esthela Peña García, Emma Coronel Aispuro and Agustina Cabanillas Acosta.

Undercover agents have monitored  Emma Coronel Aispuro, the current wife of the criminal; Alejandrina Guzmán Salazar, the daughter he had when he was with Maria Alejandrina Salazar Hernández, and Frida Muñoz Román, the widow of Édgar Guzmán López, the son of "El Chapo" who was murdered in 2008.

The Government also seeks to arrive at "El Chapo" by the mistakes of his operators, because "workers or farmers receive abuse from middle managers", but so far, no abuse of his subordinates have reached so that one the fights delivered the capo to the authorities.

Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has two other problems that could also can cost him his life: diabetes and cardiovascular disease, according to the report.

According to the special government report, these diseases are part of the most notable weakness of the outlaw, because there is also knowledge of bad habits, such as a taste for parties.

With information from Reforma

http://riodoce.mx/sincategoria/fortalezas-debilidades-del-chapoguzman

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

TexcocoDeMora
Great, and now thanks to Reforma Chapo will know what the Federal Government is doing.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

Gizzle
lol i dont see puerto vallarta anywhere in there. I narrowed it down to the city for them. Lets see

No one wants to catch el señor. To many people depend on him. And he is very respected by the people because if you let him work. He lets you u work without any bs like any other cartel

Cops catch you with his drugs and theyll put it back in your pocket. True
Gizzle

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

Siskiyou_Kid
People have been saying for years that he has a compound south of San Blas.

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

Gizzle
Kid you have some very good intel. I wish i had the balls to say a lot of stuff you say. Because your usually right on point

I was trying to cover it up a little. But any closer and we would have to say gps coordinates.

Gizzle

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

Siskiyou_Kid
Thank you, Chivis.

I realize you've told me you have subscriptions to major papers, like Proceso and Reforma, and to email you about stories I'm interested in. I was just lazy.

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

anytime..

there are many charts with the reforma presentation.  I have the images and tomorrow I will try and create a slide show.  I tried using the translation tool with very mixed results, but still the charts are good and some of the photos are new.

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

pilot
Adriana Trejo Retamoza is also sister of German Trejo Retamoza (el 61)  he died in Costa Rica in a helicopter with 800lbs of cocaine, theres one brother left "R1"  he have a lot of people and sometimes he is the bodyguard of el chapo in some areas serranas

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

kid..
this post in reforma is massive.  there are several sections to it.
I made the video of the charts this AM and will upload to YT in a few,
I was careful to give reforma credit.they have given us credit in the past including the chapo foto.

so then I see they did not give us credit in yesterdays post, so now let them come after me for their damn charts...:)

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

Jack Hawkins
Is the fellow in the picture German Trejo Retamoza (el 61), or the brother?

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

Jack Hawkins
Banned User
The person in the photo appears to be mas que 24 anos, do you have a name to go with him?

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

elcienporcien

Re: Mexican Federal Government Tries to Locate Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán Using His Weaknesses

DURANGO1
I beleive this is old news. A priest has been saying where Chapo is in durango or the area he was in. Nevertheless it is a good update.

I call B.S. on some of the reporting while areas are un-accessible there are ways to get there. Might take five hours on dirt roads couple more on Quad etc but you can get there. The only way to catch would be to swoop down blocking all sides that he might have access too. Though there are a lot of "brechas".  As always i stand by my opinion if they wanted him they would get him. Too much money on his behalf, as the saying goes you don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

On a side note has anybody looked into the major papers and see if any of them have been influenced by his group? We know in Tamps area they can only do so much with the news. I wonder if it has gotten to a national level with certain cartels.