Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

Re: Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

deelucky1
Theyre no use for menchos blackhawks !los  H's would know .

Re: Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

bajachill
https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Narco%20Armor_%20Improvised%20Armored%20Fighting%20Vehicles%20in%20Mexico.pdf?token=AWzkIK9Xu_HaFSNhqYOicTQ-X_DkwJh3DB5CCmUkGsk_YP6BkGE7jva2KCH9aPIi-PNgLaVAEvj58G-hFeeiXO2VaqOvAfcIc7RqOLcJcgEEZLjtxI4dUJUEZ14zfGlU9fio5cTJCg05CGXJq4R5NNMu

The link is to an 86 Page report on Narco Armor. Dude wrote his PHD Thesis on it.
“The comfortable way to deal with these stories is to say they are about them. The way to understand these stories is to say they are about us.”
― Charles Bowden

Re: Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

ElGrandeRojo
It looks like most of those "War Wagons" we're mostly just steel plates roughly integrated in, and small portions of BP glass, framed in. The Mercedes types you mentioned are pretty cool. They use allot of Kevlar, and composite panels, that are custom fabricated for vehicle specific applications. These vehicles are usually retrofitted with bigger engines, heavy duty transmissions, brakes, suspension, and run flat tires that you can still do 60-70mph on. It has electronic countermeasures, chaff and flares to deter missile hits, and yes it dumps spikes and oil too. There was a video out a few years ago on the US presidential limo. It was a huge stretch Lincoln that was completely armored up to .50cal, over 1,000hp. The video shows that HUGE car basically drifting in reverse around an oval track at over 100 mph. I'm sure there's crime bosses that have cars that are similar

Re: Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

Here is a report and fotos we collaborated with small war journal on my scribd page

https://www.scribd.com/document/180605226/Mexican-Drug-War-Narco-Armor

Re: Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

and one for narco subs

https://www.scribd.com/document/272555225/Narco-Submarines

Re: Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

Mica
Thanks Chivis!

Re: Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

Hi find the links below.  Dr. Robert Bunker did not write this as a thesis, he is a think tanker for the narco war and testifies before congress.  He is a good guy  we have collaborated on many projects this being one

Re: Mexican Cartels Armored Vehicles

Jalisko1
What’s this?!? A phishing page lol nice bajachill
12