Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

1234 ... 12

Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

The blogs...

http://menytimes.blogspot.com/2013/07/posible-captura-de-miguel-trevino-z40.html

http://www.notinfomex.info/2013/07/ultimahora-reportan-captura-en-nuevo.html

The image...

Do you guys think it's real?

Text:

Según reportes aún escuetos, el día de ayer habría sido capturado en la ciudad de Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Miguel Angel Treviño Morales, alias el "Z 40" y máximo líder de la organización delictiva de Los Zetas.

Hasta el momento las autoridades no han hablado al respecto y se espera que en las próximas horas lo hagan.

El día de ayer la ciudad fronteriza vivió fuertes operativos y movimientos por parte de elementos de seguridad, sin embargo en el momento no se confirmó ni se sabía de qué se había tratado.

Por el momento no existe mas información sobre su captura.

Miguel Treviño tomó el máximo mando de la organización delictiva tras ser abatido a balazos por elementos de la Marina Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano, alias el Lazca y quien hasta ese momento era el líder de dicha violenta organización.

Rough Translation:

According to reports yesterday Z40, leader of Los Zetas, was captured in Nuevo Laredo, Tamps.

The authorities have not spoken about the situation and it is expected that in the near future they will.

Yesterday the border town witnessed strong operations and movements by security elements. At the moment nothing was confirmed and little was known about what was going on.

Until now no other information about his capture is available.

Miguel Treviño became leader of the organization following the killing of Heriberto Lazcano Lazcano, alias Lazca, by marines. He was the leader of the violent organization up until that moment.

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

777
I hear ya!

Lately Mundonarco and Co. have become sort of "The Onion News" group of narco related topics.

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

WOW. (if true)  I have asked el Guapo, who lives there if he has heard anything.  Waiting to hear back from him.

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

Lala
Let us know DD, so far I haven´t seen any half reliable report about it, wish it were true but looks like just another rumor

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

_The Magician_

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

Lala
It wouldn´t be their end at all, but it would be one bloodthirsty bastard less giving orders and we could count on a few others falling along with him

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

juris
 Guys like that do not get captured. They would rather die in a shootout than be captured.

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

DD
@juris.  There are a lot of formerly brutal "fearless" killers that are in jail, including cartel bosses.   Regardless of what happened in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, most people when faced with the certainty of death or surrender are going to surrender.

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

Chingoblng
It does look like him a bit, one can only hope. But like Chapos Capture in Guatemala its all bs until there is proof.

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

_Jack

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

MrJayDub
It does not look like him to me. Look at the nose...

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

funny how they are using my Z40 photo and cutting off the BB2013
there are some similarities...but not enough for my vote unless he has changed in the year.

Side by side that looks more like him now. I don't know, I'd say it's 50/50. What do you think Chivis?

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

MrJayDub
Looks like he has not been taking very good care of himself very well if it is him. The guy looks haggard...

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

Proceso and other reliable news sources would be all over it if they even suspected this was actually happening. The image sure does look like him. Can't deny that. A swollen nose from repeatedly being bitch slapped, maybe?

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
There is one thing I can tell you guys, the pictures of him with the tuxedo are kinda old I am talking about 5 years or it can be more old...
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: Mexican Blogs Are Reporting Z40 Has Been Captured

Lala
They do look alike but doesn´t he come from a HUGE family? it could be some cousin also in the zetas, I don´t know, I want it to be 40 but I find it hard to believe.

I wonder how long it would take the federal government to confirm it though, they were quick with el Chapo´s father in law but they´ve been quite slow with other arrests, yet no one was so important.
1234 ... 12