Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

Bones
Im so numb to people being shot in mexico that I had to see a poor dog get injured to become upset. sad

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

Viva Paz!
My motto is peace by any means necessary, this cop is not showing peaceful behavior by harming and killing a family pet. Luckily for him he did not do this in Texas, if that was the case and he shot at my dog in my bar he would definitely be shot on site. With actions like this, it leads me to believe MX is unrepairable. I hope for the best for the good people of Mexico but nothing will change until all vermin are dead, including this cop.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." -West African Proverb

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

ovemex
Here's a video of poor Canela. http://info7.mx/a/noticia/281141

Apparently the cop picked up the bullet casing and took it w/ him. Canela's spine was destroyed and she died 7 hours later in a vet clinic.

Here's a video that came out today saying the cops would be suspended, but as you read further, it says they "may be temporarily suspended".
http://puentelibre.mx/notas/72268

No wonder MX will never win the drug war. With police who cannot even place a kill shot on a dog at point blank range, how you gonna kill a minimally trained siciario much less a man whos been trained by the military? This cop should be fired not just for shooting a dog in a bar but also for not being able to handle his firearm properly.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." -West African Proverb

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

el lechon

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

Guerro
Its just a dog, get over it people. You act as if a little kid was killed. Its not human nor should it be treated as such. The family can now get a new one! Some people humanized there pets. Pathetic!

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

Interested-in-Solutions
OK, I know that this is a sad story, but the translation of the story you posted came out as:

"He said he knows that when two agents fired on eating the dog that later died."

"eating the dog?" This is not China!

Speaking of which, I just got done watching a video on Animal killing in China on Aljazeera (not a site that I usually read, but that's another story).

http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/101east/2011/07/20117129224537494.html

In the video at 18:30, they talk about the dog killings in the city of Hanzhong where two years ago almost every single dog was beaten to death (around 35,000 dogs). Strays, pets, guard dogs, almost every dog was killed by gangs of citizens with sticks, chains, and sickles.

People who would walk their dogs outside had their pets forcefully grabbed away from them and beaten to death in front of them.

That doesn't even get into the packed crates of dogs and cats who are skinned for their fur while they are still alive and killed for meat...

In this case, sure it is just a dog, but it just shows how unprofessional some of the police are.

It's way past time that they replace the non functioning police services with ones that actually do police work. A 0-2% crime solve rate is nothing short of embarrassing.

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

el lechon

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

imjustagirl
Mean.  I love animals. A lot. You worry me, as does anyone who feels nothing for the "other" inhabitants of our planet.  Karma is a bitch!

Thank you, Chivo!

Oh my gosh!  Your dog Chewy looks just like my wonderful Betty, whom I love dearly! By the way, statutorily threatening to injure or injuring a beloved pet is considered abuse, not just to the animal, but also to the owner.

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

Havana

Right on Chivo!

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

Guerro
I'm not agreeing with the officers actions but its a DOG! Its not human, you guys act as if another human being was killed jaja, you need to stop humanizing your pets. Now your probably going to tell me that spiders, snakes, cats, and etc should be treated as equals because of they are human pets? What is this world coming to.

@Imjustagirl

"Mean.  I love animals. A lot. You worry me, as does anyone who feels nothing for the "other" inhabitants of our planet.  Karma is a bitch"

So like I said should spiders, snakes, cats, and etc be treated as equals because of they are human pets? No! Stop humanizing animals as if they were humans or family members because they are not!

I found this video. Do you think the officer was wrong to do what he did. Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD1eOEItcmg&feature=fvwrel

To save a dog, or save human life. ITS JUST A DOG. YOU CAN BUY A NEW ONE!

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

Don julio
I think that you are showing how out of touch you are with Mexico and the responsibility of a dog in Mexico. They are for sounding alarms and little else. There are those who are picking up on the Imperialistic American way of using dogs as persnal accessories but 99% of dogs have a job. If they do not work, they are killed or put into the street. You are responding to this with emotion instead of experience. Perhaps you should stop dreaming about killing everyone in another country and do a little bit more to help your own country with its problems. Every day you come here and say kill Mexicans, kill Mexicans.....It is sickening to those of us who must drift upon your insane comments. I don't think you have killed and I don't think you could kill someone. A man who is going to kill is not going to talk. You talk a lot. If you said that in your own country, and it was directed towards the citizens of your country, you would most likely be involuntarily commited for psychiatric observation for a very long time while you tried to explain it to the professionals. Did the dog deserve to die, clearly not. Does it happen every day in Mexico, yes and you do not observe it. You should slow down your roll a bit, take some civics classes and learn something from those who are smarter than you. Mexico does not need you to help flame the emotions that run so high in this country.

Let me help you out here

Dont feed a troll
I am not giving you strength or power
I am not any of the people who have posted here before and the mods can easily see I am in Mexico.

Re: Mex. Police Shoot/Kill Family Dog Named "Cinnamon"!

imjustagirl
What makes you better than a dog?  From where I'm sitting, most, if not all, dogs, cats, spiders and snakes are vastly more appealing than you.
I can't believe I'm stooping to arguing with a fool. I fell prey, and  promise to stop now.
One more thing:   ... Nanny-nanny boo-boo!
12