Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

leChef

I was not able to embed this twitter video, so you will have to check out the link underneath:
https://twitter.com/SpeedyGlz/status/963427144503386112

Not extreme violence, just some kicking, in the video itself, but I would imagine the captured guy would meet certain death.

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Negro Torro
So Panilo is alive?

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Char
Negro Torro

Yeah Panilo is alive faked his death most likely hiding in San Fernando, Tamps.

Periquitos.. Panilo usually never goes to Reynosa.

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Itzli
Yeah I've been meaning to post about it but seen multiple mentions of him being alive. The story goes that the fact that "El Panilo" is a cousin of "El Chuma" was causing political headaches, especially with elections coming up, so it was decided to report that "El Panilo" was killed in order to quiet things down.  In addition, one of the Tamaulipas narco blogs claimed that  "friends" of "El Chuma" offered to pay them to quite reporting the family connection between "El Panillo" and "El Chuma".

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Char
Itzli

Completely 100% agree with you the Chuma Moreno connection is a headache for both.

Panilo is blood cousin of Chuma Moreno no doubt.

If you guys hear the interrogation it’s kids killing kids. Back when cdg was strong mostly ex cops, ex military where hit men but with that being said you have to pay more money 💵 money is not coming in as it used to so kids now are hitmen.

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Negro Torro
Yea I agree with you there. In the Valley you rarely hear about cash seizures and weapons going back.

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Wolf88
CDG from Reynosa looks just like the CDN with a bunch of kids, CDG from Matamoros it's another thing. I don't really think that guy was a Ciclón "estaca" most probably a halcón or something like that or even a regular thief.

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Wolf88
CDG from Reynosa looks just like the CDN with a bunch of kids, CDG from Matamoros it's another thing. I don't really think that guy was a Ciclón "estaca" most probably a halcón or something like that or even a regular thief. CDG has Tamaulipas on lock that's why you don't hear nothing even Mamito confessed that in his interrogation he had when he was cought.

https://youtu.be/HacDTEn2TDs

CDG has a lot of power in Tamaulipas all the way to Zacatecas and Veracruz operating as Grupo Sombra/CDG/Z Vieja Escuela seems that CDG from Matamoros has been moving all the strings in the CDG since quite a few time.

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Well, if Panilo is alive it must have been awfully dumb to attract the attention of the Matamoros faction for nothing and which resulted in the outright war going on right now. It was reported that los Escorpiones confirmed his death too, but that is no proof of course.

Re: Metros interrogating a Ciclon in Reynosa

Char
CDN is controlled by the TREVINO family it’s kinda like in Matamoros the Cardenas control or still call the shots.

That is the school of Mike 40 having kids being hitmen because you pay them less plus kids will do anything you tell them. Many people who worked for 40 deserted him because of his ways of working.