Merry Christmas to everyone!

Tijuano
Hi there, it's been sometime since I came around BB.

I won't go in details of why I haven't been able to be around you guys, all I want to do is to wish all and every single one of you a Merry Christmas.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, if you are reading this I hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season.

Feliz Navidad a todos, saludos desde algun lugar de Tijuana!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Siskiyou_Kid
Thank you, and Merry Christmas Tijuano, and I hope you are doing better.

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

choco
Thanks Tijuano... nice to "see" you here!  and great photo. Feliz Navidad a usted!

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

I went to ORYX Capital on Aquascalientes, right by Hotel Gran Tijuana....you should try it when you are able, or have the chance....very good.

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Chimera
😊

Merry Christmas to you, and to everyone here!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Message from my kids in Mexico....a perspective from children living in violence
all of the cards given to me had messages of peace, no violence, no bad guys, no Zetas or other cartels, no narcos some in circle slashes and amazingly many wished for poor kids to receive a gift, even though they themselves live in poverty...

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Siskiyou_Kid
It's so good to hear from you. I know everybody has been concerned. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

buggs
I want to wish all the Borderland Beat community a Merry Christmas. I am deeply grateful and appreciative to all the contributors who continue to make Borderland Beat a top notch source for drug cartel information in Mexico and USA. Special thanks to Chivis for taking the lead in managing the project! To all the members who bring so much to the fray of the intricate conflict between organized crime and the sources who are trying to stop it. Peace on earth, Mexico and the great US of A!

Feliz Navidad!

Borderland Beat

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Jefe lives~~~!!!  Miss you boss, wishing you all the best!

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thanks Kid...

I began an email to you and will send later.  Its about Grillo and his book.  BTW his publisher is sending me a copy, can't wait it looks really good.

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

J. Stewart
Merry Christmas to you all!

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

I preordered it from Amazon when it was announced. I also can't wait, it's supposed to be here Jan. 19.

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

choco
Merry Christmas SK, Chivis, Buggs and a todos!

What is the name of the new Grillo book please?

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Siskiyou_Kid
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you Choco.

The new book by Ioan Grillo is called 'Gangster Warlords: Drug Dollars, Killing Fields, and the New Politics of Latin America'.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/162040379X

Gracias SK...  Feliz Ano Nuevo... !
Mtz

Two years ago we lost our sobrino to the Zetas. God Bless everybody
Mtz

Re: Merry Christmas to everyone!

Mtz
I saw many families more so this than in  past years go on vacation to Mexico. Anybody hear if they had any problems?