Merchants of Colonia Morelos (CDMX) hang blanket denouncing extortion

Merchants of Colonia Morelos (CDMX) hang blanket denouncing extortion

Slappy
This post was updated on .
https://www.razon.com.mx/ciudad/manta-denuncian-extorsiones-comerciantes-colonia-morelos-guerrero-narcomanta-derecho-de-piso-tepito-delincuencia-organizada-venustiano-carranza/
By Kevin Ruiz - November 1, 2018

Merchants of Tepito accuse the lack of action of the SSPCDMX, PGJCDMX and PGR; highlight the impunity with which the New Generation Tepito Cartel operates

On Thursday morning, a blanket was found on a vehicular bridge in Mexico City attributed to merchants from Colonia Morelos and Tepito , who said they were tired of the extortion they had to pay Hugo Pérez Díaz,  El Güero Karmenta ,  El Güero Loco  or  La Comadreja , leader of the Cartel Nueva Generación Tepito (CNGT) .

The CURP of the leader of the CNGT is read on the blanket, which is indicated by the death of three policemen who were investigating him, as well as being colluded with a lieutenant of the Jalisco Cartel Nueva Generación (CJNG), Erik Valencia Salazar, El Rey del Cristal , who He also supplied drugs to David García Ramírez,  El Pistache .

The blanket appeared on Taxqueña Avenue was removed by elements of the Ministry of Public Security (SSP).

"We have warned them of the things, we have sent videos, passed information of colluded policemen and it continues to be worth mother to the government, to the SSPCDMX , PGJCDMX and PGR , says partner of  El 85  Erik Valencia Salazar and this delinquent says to be also  El Rey of the Crystal , and that he supplied him with the drug for sale to the  Pistache ... "(sic) can be read on the blanket.

The capital attorney Edmundo Garrido said that in the database of the PGJ there is no record of Erik Valencia , however of Hugo Pérez Díaz , yes, so they are already working on the content of the message.

The Guero Karmenta  is accused of having betrayed  El Betito  and  El Pistache  in order to keep the operation of the points in La Unión de Tepito.

Re: Merchants of Colonia Morelos hang blanket denouncing extortion

Slappy
I posted this article for a couple reasons.

The blanket is hung BY THE MERCHANTS which is a new thing as far as I know.

The article mentions El Erik or El 85 as being involved.  I have seen much speculation as to what Erik Valencia has been doing.  Maybe this answers it?

What do you guys think?

Re: Merchants of Colonia Morelos hang blanket denouncing extortion

ESLiero
From "gossip" El 85 was fighting around the Guanajuato area border towards Morelia, Michoacan. Let us not forget El Cachas[Morelia]from CJNG who was arrested along with El Mencho wife was supplying these guys from Tepito in the nations Capital. Could've El 85 jumped in there because of the arrest of El Cachas in Jalisco & it being such a lucrative market money-wise ???

Re: Merchants of Colonia Morelos hang blanket denouncing extortion

Aha!The people (Merchants) are finally getting riled up.When it was a few businesses it could be kept quiet but when 2 or 3 gangs are extorting pretty tough to keep a business open and it's like killing their customers they don't care they just move on to next town or borough if these businesses are forced to shut down because of them.It's enough work and uncertainities to make a go of a small business but add this other uncertainty or unpredictability.I wonder if business loans build this into the borrowing risks?It's just bad all around,employees lose jobs,business's go under,government collects less taxes,landlord's go unrented.They need to get rid of these low lifes even more than the drug dealers.The whole economy is at stake but if it's really a narco state than nothing will ever change.This extortion thing is bullshit!BTW speaking of extortion I received yesterday an email (most likely phishing) an extortion attempt,The 1st I have ever experienced.They wanted $1,500 sent in bitcoin to an account or they said they were going to send photos of me whacking off in front of my computer watching porn.(That would probably be the 1st woman ever caught doing that/totally laughable as I have never watched porn on my computer).At 1 of my part time jobs ( it's a non profit so they figure the security isn't so good)they removed all info on the company's computers and wanted bitcoin to return it.They are targeting a lot of municipalities and 1 mid size city paid $16,000 to get it back then lo and behold they do it again.They are coming from overseas when they talk of pounds of currency I think like Nigeria or India maybe?