Melissa Plancarte, daughter of deceased Knights Templar leader, will send you a "personal" greeting for 249 pesos

Melissa Plancarte, daughter of deceased Knights Templar leader, will send you a "personal" greeting for 249 pesos

stevectpa
This post was updated on .
https://www.unionjalisco.mx/articulo/2020/09/11/espectaculos/la-hija-del-narco-que-cobra-fans-por-saludo

By Roberto Larios I Unión Jalisco | 09/11/2020 05:35

Melissa Plancarte rose to fame for being the daughter of Enrique 'Kike' Plancarte , a founder of the Knights Templar Cartel, a situation that helped her boost her career on the music scene.  (Note:  Enrique Plancarte Solís was killed in a gunfight with soldiers of the Mexican Navy on 31 March 2014 in Colón, Querétaro.)

After the controversy, the blonde singer temporarily left the industry and asked for respect for her private life by pointing out that she never had a relationship with her father.

In recent weeks she returned to scandals by appearing on the platform HolaFan! , where celebrities like Edgar Vivar, Gustavo Munguía, Tatiana and even La Chilindrina dedicate themselves to send greetings at a cost.

Plancarte charges $249 pesos for personalized greetings.

She remains current on social networks and shares information about her professional and personal activities with all its followers.

Plancarte married in 2015 another group singer known as 'Pancho' Uresti, with whom she had a son.

The wedding of the celebrities in the band's environment was broadcast on the Telemundo channel , a situation that sparked a new controversy for accusing the United States network of exalting the lives of people related to drug trafficking and that it lacked respect for the families of the victims of the criminal organization of which 'Kike' Plancarte was a part.

Despite her family bond with one of the bosses of 'Los Templarios', Melissa made several tours of performances in different cities of the United States .

Re: Melissa Plancarte, daughter of deceased Knights Templar leader, will send you a "personal" greeting for 249 pesos

Tokz
Pues está 2 3.
Kab

Re: Melissa Plancarte, daughter of deceased Knights Templar leader, will send you a "personal" greeting for 249 pesos

Kab
Type of girl for a one night stand.

Not the type to meet the family.

Re: Melissa Plancarte, daughter of deceased Knights Templar leader, will send you a "personal" greeting for 249 pesos

El_Bujo
This is not only amusing but interesting for a number of reasons..

In the US this whole “paid for celebrity greetings” is something that’s actually been around for a while (cameo.com) but I was not aware Mexico had their own version.

If I am correct, 249 pesos is like $12.50? I guess she would be ridiculous for asking for any more but check out the American site if you are curious and get the chance.

You have everyone from past A-list celebrities, to famous athletes, all the way to the obscure.. example being past characters (whack pack) from the Howard Stern show...

Some are just plain ridiculous, such as the ex-pornstar who exposed her affair with Trump (Stormy Daniels). I think she was asking for $250 USD for an up to 3 minute custom greeting.

This world just gets more bizarre by the day, and I have yet to find any proof we are NOT currently living in the Twilight Zone..