Medellin and Alfredo work

Parro
https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/el-chapo-son-visit-medellin-criminal-underworld-dynamics/

Interesting article explaining some of the work Chapo's son was doing after the capture of his father.  By bringing Mexican organizational know-how to Columbia, they significantly were able to get the flow of cocaine moving again.

Re: Medellin and Alfredo work

ToPHeR
this was already on mainboard weeks ago

Re: Medellin and Alfredo work

Parro
This article was published yesterday by InSight.  What was on the main board was the lavish lifestyle Alfredo was living in Columbia.  This article goes into length about the Columbian gang who protects him and is charge of cocaine production.  I believe this article sheds more light on the original main board story.  Of course, my opinion only.

Re: Medellin and Alfredo work

I never read that before.  Very good post and brings this new fascination into who runs shit and his abilities and strengths.

Re: Medellin and Alfredo work

ElGrandeRojo
Thanks...I found this way more interesting, than the MB article.

Re: Medellin and Alfredo work

Parro
Probably not the right forum subject, but want to comment on your El Chapo piece going on right now.

It is great and you are doing a great job!

When I look for El Chapo news for the day, you are ahead and with a special critical eye that many do see through.

Utterly fascinating, and you're right, the screenwriters are squirming in their seats for some of these details.  Bigger than life.  Thank you and Chivas for unfolding this to us . . . as they say, stay tuned.  Best, Parro

Re: Medellin and Alfredo work

Mica
It’s become time consuming and an obsession.  I debated the cost reward, if anyone would read it and worth my time.  I am glad you’re enjoying it!  I was telling Chivis how great this trial is.

This trial reminds me of a long vacation, after 1 night you think I have so many more nights.  Before you know it, the vacation is over.  As is the trial, there is so much left and it’s so good already!

Re: Medellin and Alfredo work

Parro
Mica, get into screenwriting . . , you would succeed in telling a story, that proves that life is stranger than fiction.  Again, beautiful work