Meño ranch

Dgo10
Que mataron a Manuel Nuñez alias meño ranch?

Re: Meño ranch

DURANGO1
A couple of the local dgo papers reported it happened in February.....cuencame region. Don’t know much of los llanos so can’t verify.

Re: Meño ranch

Nutcase
Does it say where m-16 don meño ranch was killed more then cuencame region ? No pictures?

Re: Meño ranch

Dgo10

Re: Meño ranch

DURANGO1
http://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/nacional/entrenamiento-en-durango-deja-cuatro-muertos   A couple other papers posted it. Sounds like it was internal

Re: Meño ranch

I know you are new and Im a little late on the draw here replying but if you have a question try to incorporate it in among the stories as we are always going back and forth on posts conversing and we will try to keep the posts for the headline stories.After all we don't want to run out of room as we already have almost 500 pages on the forum blog.Thanks and welcome to Borderland Beat.If you can keep it to English all the better as its an English blog.I see you are bilingual.

Re: Meño ranch

MANO
In other words, you came late to the party.
Ni pex, ya le brotaron los sentimientos a uno.
A llorar al panteon.
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Meño ranch

DURANGO1
Asustame pantheon, did ranch reach his expiration date. Las Malas lenguas dicen k ya nomas se le subia a las gallinas y nada....was up by your neck of the woods or state parral....seemed nice and calm then again try and blend innnnnn...saludossss

Re: Meño ranch

Siskiyou_Kid
Este pueblo tiene la misma nombre, pero esta en el este del estado, cerca a la frontera con Zacatecas.

Re: Meño ranch

MANO
as long as they don't breach those bridges.
LOL?
It's not within his crew to swing by and greet.

Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Meño ranch

MANO
Take the variable out of Juaritos where you have indispensable cholos to bid the work.
Then comes the magic.
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.