Mayo vs. Mencho

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

deelucky1
Transparency!!!

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

durrr
Explained numerous times In this very thread Bajadrone....the guy is literally a ghost 👻👻👻 ahaha...hes the fuckin boogeyman!!  He learned under El Azul (probably the actually Boss of Bosses if you can put all the pieces, conspiracy theories, rumours, and then prob a few truths too but of course it's fucking Mexico that's the best your gonna get)...anyway learned under AZul and apparently learned very very well.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Bajadrone-2

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

deelucky1
Mayo and caro ordered a cleaning of sinaloa of rats people who steal and others heating up the plazas lots of murders are coming up with people with missing tounges,fingers, ears  .

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Thats what happens when you highjack threads. there was another thread  recently posted cjng vs CDS. what is this one called I forgot !side by side almost kissing each other.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

ToPHeR
Dee lucky for admin!

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Bajadrone-2

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

And that you did do Kid and I see it's on Mainboard today.[Better late for MB than never].Sometimes the more breaking news is on here 1st.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Cuidado
Threads are different tho...this one says nothing about Chapos plazas being contested by Mencho. Thats what the cds vs cjng was about...

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Thanks Canadiana,

Actually, the comment about Mayo and Rafa cleaning house was said in a comment further down. It was mentioned separately from the story of the police chief's narco sendoff. It was a good article, but long on speculation, so I never bothered to translate and post it.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

I was gonna do the same but their  copy and paste encryption is no joke!
12