Mayo vs. Mencho

Mica
I asked if considering different factors like age, enemies, habits, territory, etc...  Is Mencho more powerful than Mayo?  If Chapo was considered a 10 on a scale of leaders 1-10, where does Mayo and Mencho sit?  Does Mayo have any bad habits?  We always heard Chapo was a womanizing lust guy.  The young bride, the stories of young prostitues, almost being caught with the woman in Baja, penis implant.  It somewhat makes since a woman would be his demise. Does Mayo or Mencho have any bad habits or health issues?

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

elrojo
Mayo has never been caught in his 40-50 decades in the game. 20-30 years as a capo in all its meaning.
Im pretty sure that just sums it up.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

el Jesse James
At this point Mayo is looking like teflon. 100% mountain man to the bone. When looking at the facts, in a business where Noone makes it out alive, to have lasted from the Escobar Era, watched the rise and fall of the Zetas and Arellano Felix family, worked alongside Amado then fought a war against his brother, like Rojo I agree nothing more needs to be said. In 20 years if Mencho is still here maybe we could say he's coming close but at this point no way.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Didn't someone say on here that Mayo lost a leg from diabetes?

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

durrr
Banned User
it is my opinion that Mayo knows full well that he has to have his guard up even more than it was before since Chaps got caught. Lets be honest here Zambada is in control and always has been. Chapo was a figurehead. Don't get me wrong he had crazy power money control etc, but Mayo was keeping the machine running from behind the scenes. I actually think he preferred having chapo out there the whole time. All the news media, cops, DEA, Homeland Security...I mean, he was LITERALLY the most wanted man in the WORLD after Bin Laden got clipped. That's on every wanted list on Earth. You see Mayos name anywhere?  I personally think that's how he liked it. and Even tho Chapos done now I really don't think it matters personally. Mayo and Rafa will take the Azul route. We will never see them in handcuffs. Funniest part is that when Chaps was out and about fuckin prosties and running through tunnels lol the government would always talk about all this "missed him by minutes" or "close calls" or he got out the back door or some shit LMAO...that one in Cabo cracked me up. Anyway my point is I honestly would be very surprised if you heard even ONE of those stories about Mayo. Like the guy before me said, "give Mencho 20 years of this and then we can START the comparison. There is a reason he is the boss of bosses.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

If mayo gets caught theres el buti and lalo zambada those two  are also well respected in sinaloa that family tree is really big .they say mencho is an obese guy with plastic surgery i have no way of confirming that does anybody know ?mencho is a tick compared to mayo and the valencias .mayo roams free in sinaloa he is involved in evrybodys campaign from mayors to police chiefs you name it he funds them. no need to hide in the mountains its mexico the police and marina escort him.thats why carrasco was ambushed by chapo isidro  while back cause he would not work for him. he is loyal to zambada like chuy toño and vizcarra .

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Ciro
Wasnt it alledged that Mayo asked Chapo to retire.  I can not for a minute imagine that Mayo needs the money dont you think he would retire? To me it only make sense that mayo retiring but i know nothing about mexican culture.  Also isnt it also said that he is native mexican? if any truth to that then what a perfect cover.  Hes probably playing dress up if he is still working

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Cuidado
I find it hard to believe Mayo is the boss of it all.  The US dept of Justice doesnt just pick names out of hats.  The reason they knew Chapo was the big boss they wanted behind bars is because of thousands of witnesses, wire taps, and testimony among other things all pointing to Chapo as the top leader of the Sinaloa Cartel.  I just find it funny everyone thinks theres this huge conspiracy where Chapo was simply a figurehead and didnt pull the strings.  Figureheads dont get tunneled out of max prisons, figureheads dont stay on the run successfully for 12 years etc etc.  Imo he would have been eliminated much sooner if Mayo was his boss.  Just my opinion.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

deelucky1
Mayo isnt the boss of it all its by default who he is. he has more power because of the people who back him up. there is no such thing as one  boss structure in CDS.it was chapo for caro quintero the exchange. look at all the people that are taking chapos plazas they work for caro just follow adelmo and cadete its clear .chapo never imagined  caro would get out and he moved his chess peices without thinking about caro.being called el rapido has its consequences he gained territory that wasnt his .then again how else was he supposed to get rid of so much weight!

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

elrojo
 The reason why chapo has so much evidence is because he exposed himself further more than mayo, going to war for example. Also may i add the fact that he was "successfully" on the run for 12 years in part thanks to mayo. It is widely known he had help from him, the beltran leyvas and key figures in the sinaloa federation. Now just look at how many times chapo has been caught and how many mayo has.
Now by no means am i saying mayo was always the boss because im pretty sure everyone already knows that they(chapo, mayo, azul, el barbas, nacho coronel, etc...) were all buisness partners with their own structures.
 Now what i am saying is that mayo simply was always the smarter one or maybe even more powerful. The guy is where he is and not where he should be(prison) for a reason.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Ciro
Interesting from a outsider looking in it would only make sense for Caro,Mayo,Mencho to allie

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

What is out of character is when Mayo did the interview in 2013 as BB notes.

What was his intention of doing this interview (besides give forum people something to discuss)?

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

durrr
Banned User
At least he didn't call Spicoli

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

elrojo
 This is mere speculation but i believe he might have been sending a message either to the us or mexican government or both about the fact that he has access to the media and what better way than to have an interview with proceso's julio scherer.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

J. Stewart
And what about Hector Palma that is to be released this summer? Or is maybe a new thread to pick up..?

I would imagine that Palma is very well-suited for a resonable comeback or is it to long time ago he was in the top of Sinaloa?

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

The msg was for him to claim he was not involved with any politics and that he hides in the mountains of course it was all lies.they where lots of evidence coming out of who he had ties with

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Mica
I considered the idea of him taking a picture could be away of throwing his identity. Could that even be him?  Any message would just piss off the legitimate law enforcement going after him.

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

It goes beyond of just a picture.. El señor De las bacas his compadre meat export of the world vizcarra if you think that meat is the only thing they export surprise he's already under the radar with U.S oficials .in sinaloa its su karne they opened another in Compton and huntinton park viz cattle corp. This company blew up from 10 million a year revenue to 120 mil in just 5 years  they're making alot of noise in Japan mayos heroin must be good !funny thing is company makes money when the market is at is lowest .

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

Bajadrone-2

Re: Mayo vs. Mencho

guasa_001