Mayo orchestrated ambush?

el Jesse James
Apparently to throw heat on Chapitos??

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-briefs/outside-pressure-internal-dissent-roiling-mexico-s-sinaloa-cartel

Maybe this is why AAntrax has been receiving some pretty hard hits lately....????

What yall think?

Re: Mayo orchestrated ambush?

Jesse try to copy the story along with the link if possible like mainboard stories.Chivis would like it done this way.Thanks.

Re: Mayo orchestrated ambush?

elgordo
Honestly I think the media is over thinking the situation I still think it was just a rescue mission for el Kevin  by el guano. But created heat for all of cartel in the region. Can't see mayo doing this just cuz how bout they do find out it's just media stirring up the pot but that's just me

Re: Mayo orchestrated ambush?