Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

Chatter is coming out that he was extradited last night.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada

Mica
He’s in San Diego

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada

Mica
Chino ready to make a new deal and give up more info.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada

Remember Trump backing down from adding tCartels to the Terrorist list?  Here is one of the olive branches AMLO provided the US.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

Unexpected, given that I just read on BB he won another amparo to stay the extradiction.  This is the infamous, but not widely known Narco Polo operation that was unsealed in 2015.  Pretty much indicted everyone working in Tijuana/Culiacan/San Diego at the time.

Given that Chino got 86 and Serafin got 60, but Mayito may be held to different standards, I don't think he's good to come back if he talks.  But, who knows, Mayito Flaco is the only one left, I know of.  Here's a link to what other defendants have been sentenced to:  Aquiles, La Rana, some of the Limon Sanchez heavy hitters were on this indictment too

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-sdca/legacy/2015/04/30/ListDefendants.pdf

Chino's testimony he has already provided is more than enough to convict Mayito Gordo, if he goes to trial, which he won't, Chono would be the main witness against him, I imagine.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

https://riodoce.mx/2019/12/20/extraditan-a-estados-unidos-a-el-mayito-gordo/

Rio Doce is running this

Keegan Hamilton a VICE reporter who is sirprinsingly good, and covered the Chapo trial in depth, confirms on Twitter, with his PACER access, it shows the docket, confirming he was taken into US custody on the 19th, and presumably flown out today.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

MY friend and agent told e last night....he was at the hearing today

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

the agent who was there said another person came with mayito

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

I wonder how much Mayito even knows now, if he can cooperate enough to get his sentence as low as Chino's and Serafin's, since he has been in custody for at least 5 years, though he for sure maintains communication with his family.

The indictment is old, but it's a 100% conviction with Chino Antrax as a witness.  That is really an unspoken of betrayal, those were really his childhood friends, and they went around the world together.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada

Mica--- the indictment I have is from 2015?  is that superseding?

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

BBfollower

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada

I believe so, but not 100% sure.

Another thing to remember, is all of the others where extradited under a different DOJ.  Being a few days from an election year, he might be paraded around as a trophy. I can’t see why Pompeo included him into a negotiation unless they also believe he has critical information which seems silly considering his lockup in Mexico.

Menchito will be headed this way soon.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

elrojo
Mayito flaco is left and another son that goes by hector zambada

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

elrojo
The way i see it zambada kids are being given in to us government and cutting amazing deals with them in order for them to “retire” from the business. I honestly think there is more to it than a cat and mouse game with these boys.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

Given all the coverage, we have read and seen, or that I have, that cannot possibly be true, what is probably true (actually confirmed, with the night Vicente got on the phone with his Dad) is Mayo giving then authorization for them to cooperate, but it wasn't part of the plan for Vicentillo, he may never see his father again, they have forever separated families and friends.  Look at Chino and Mayito.  There may be some sort of "gentleman's understanding", but I doubt it is unilateral, and broadly recognized.

Their lives have been totally rearranged.  The families brought here, because they could get lifted like Chino's.

Serafin wasn't even supposed to be working, and he got caught, Vicente was the prodigy who was supposed to be the heir, who really wanted out of the life, but not like the way he was.  Chino was the star, who ended up disgraced and a US witness.

We will see where Mayito ends up.  Given his ties, and the relative age of the indictment, he could easily get 10 years with credit for Mexico, and 85%, and be back in Sinaloa by age 40, with no cooperation.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

elrojo
I agree with what you’re saying but I still have my doubts like many. I can’t see them getting wacked by other cds associates(most notably chapitos) though seeing who their dad is and the connections he has established through out sinaloa and with the Mexican government.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

Ecolvm
Sinaloa Cartel Kingpin’s Son ‘El Mayito Gordo’ Was Just Quietly Extradited to San Diego
Ismael Zambada-Imperial was shipped overnight from Mexico to California to stand trial on federal drug charges

Mexican authorities have extradited the son of one of Mexico’s most powerful drug lords to the United States to stand trial on federal charges linked to his father’s vast drug empire.

Ismael Zambada-Imperial — the 35-year-old son of Sinaloa cartel kingpin Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada-Garcia — was shipped Thursday night from Mexico to San Diego, where he is now in the custody of U.S. Marshals, a source close to the case confirmed to VICE News.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of California told VICE News that Zambada-Imperial was arraigned in federal court in San Diego on Friday afternoon. He entered a not guilty plea.

El Mayo is the longtime partner of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, the infamous cartel leader who was extradited to the U.S., convicted in Brooklyn in February, and is now serving a life sentence in a federal supermax prison in Florence, Colorado.

The extradition of El Mayo’s son occurred with no fanfare and was first reported by VICE News.
Zambada-Imperial is known as “El Mayito Gordo,” or the chubby little version of his dad. He is charged with smuggling huge quantities of meth, cocaine, heroin, and marijuana to cities around the United States.

The Sinaloa cartel scion has been fighting his extradition to the U.S. since he was arrested in November 2014 by Mexican security forces near the city of Culiacán, Sinaloa. Just last week, Zambada-Imperial won a court ruling in Mexico that blocked his transfer from a prison in the state of Jalisco to another facility in Mexico City. It’s unclear what changed since then, including how or when the extradition to the U.S. was cleared by Mexican authorities.

Zambada-Imperial is the third of El Mayo’s sons to face justice in the United States. His eldest son and former top lieutenant, 44-year-old Vicente Zambada-Niebla, aka El Vicentillo, was sentenced to 15 years in U.S federal prison this past May, but with time served since his extradition in 2010, he is expected to be freed before the year 2022. Zambada-Niebla pleaded guilty to drug conspiracy charges and has cooperated extensively with U.S. authorities, most notably by delivering damning testimony during El Chapo’s trial.

El Chapo is the most famous Sinaloa cartel leader, but testimony throughout his trial indicated that his longtime partner El Mayo was often the one calling the shots for the organization. El Mayo, 71, has never been captured, and is believed to be hiding out somewhere in the mountains of Sinaloa. The U.S. State Department is offering a $5 million reward for information that leads to El Mayo’s capture.

Another of El Mayo’s sons, 29-year-old Serafín Zambada-Ortiz, was sentenced to just over five years in federal prison last year after pleading guilty to drug charges. Zambada-Ortiz, who described a harrowing childhood growing up inside his father’s cartel while pleading for mercy from his judge, was released in September 2018 after receiving credit for time served.

Zambada-Imperial wasn’t thought to be a major player in his father's organization, but his capture nonetheless held symbolic value. Zambada-Imperial was known as a playboy who flaunted his family’s wealth around Culiacán, sharing photos of expensive trucks, all-terrain vehicles, watches, shoes, and weapons on his public Instagram feed. According to court documents, federal prosecutors have moved to seize a Cessna airplane, two Lamborghinis, and a Mercedes SLR McLaren from Zambada-Imperial.
Zambada-Imperial is a member of the so-called “Narco Juniors,” a generation of offspring of cartel kingpins who are following in the footsteps of their rich and powerful fathers. His co-defendant in the San Diego case is Iván Archival Guzmán, the eldest son of El Chapo and the suspected ringleader of “Los Chapitos,” which include other sons of El Chapo now running their father’s faction of the cartel in partnership with El Mayo.

The sudden extradition of El Mayo’s son follows a string of embarrassments and scandals for the Mexican government involving the Sinaloa cartel.

Last week, Genaro Garcia Luna, the former top public security official under former President Felipe Calderón, was arrested by federal agents in Dallas and charged with taking millions of dollars in bribes from the Sinaloa cartel. And in October, a show of force by a small army of cartel gunmen forced Mexican authorities to release El Chapo’s son Ovidio Guzmán hours after capturing him in Culiacán

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/story/2019-12-20/sinaloa-zambada-son-mayito-gordo-gustavo-rivera-extradited

The other one is Gustavo Rivera Martinez, who was arrested in 2008 in Los Cabos, formerly aligned with Arellano Felix old guard, Endeina, and Javier Francisco, Cholo. He's from a different era.

Wow, I can't imagine what they are going to do with him?  He's been fighting extradition since 2008, I just can't imagine who is still dying to prosecute this case, the indictment against him is from 2002, and includes Bat Marquez, who has long been serving life in federal prison.

Laura Duffy who led the prosecution against the Arellano's has long since stepped down. And some of the AUSA's who wrote the CAF indictments are in private practice, defending Sinaloa Cartel traffickers, like John Kirby.

Watching from one side of the courtroom gallery were current and retired investigators who have spent years working on the cases, while on the other were family members of the men who offered support.

One of them was Serafin Zambada Ortiz, Zambada Imperial’s younger brother who himself had been sentenced for participating in cartel business in a neighboring courtroom last year. He has already served his 5½-year prison term.

Manuel Galindo Aguirre was charged in this same indictment as Rivera.  He was caught in 2013 right after Chino's people killed Pancho Arellano, and the US Attorney in San Diego dropped the indictment, because it was 10 year old.

Re: Mayito Gordo Zamabada has been extradited

yep!  "Gus"  I have good details from the courtroom.  My friend was in on the case from the beginning....